407 Destro Lock

Hi Phantum,

If you’re looking to join the masses on Horde side, give us a look and add me if you have any questions!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

We are in need of locks

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors, ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage, ele, hunters

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

Hi Phantum, If going Horde is an option, I hope you’ll consider us! :slight_smile:

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main goal for BFA is AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit a couple of healers (priest, shaman) with OS DPS, as well as DPS, high priority to warlocks, spriest, mages, ele shaman. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently 9/9H, 2/2H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello saw you needed a guild. We are a casual guild and four months old. We are Moon Guard. Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are Moon Guard, if you are interested.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. add me at laskaland#1404 in BNET or laskaland#1301 in discord.

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and some pvp.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed or Wed &Thurs 8-10:30pm
1/9 M 9/9H 1/2 Hcos
RBG - Friday at 9
Sat - Fun Run…make a drink!

Needs: Hunter/BDruid/DK/Spriest/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Fear No Evil

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Wednesday(progression) 7:00-9:30pm CST(Server time)
Thursday(Casual/Alt Run) - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time)

Current Progression: H BOD 5/9 (Guild is working towards AOTC) N BOD 9/9

Our PvP Event
Friday 7:00pm -9:30PM CST (Server Time)

We would like to start a RBG Team as well. We are very close to doing so.

Realm: Garona

Requirements:
•Discord (voice server)
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid/pvp, with pots/flasks/food
•80% Attendance Requirement
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes prior to raid time)
•Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you can’t make one please put ‘not attending’ or ‘maybe’
•Know your class
•Admit to your mistakes
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Have a positive attitude and patience
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid/pvp content
•Have a reliable working computer
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves
•Advise a raid/pvp leader if you will be absent from raid/pvp on a post on the web site.
•Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance.
•New and returning raiders/pvpers or casual players are welcome.
Our Focus:
We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding/pvping experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with Battle For Azeroth. We achieved a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and we are wanting to expand our roster. We are looking for exceptional players for new raids coming up in future patches, however we are very open to “casual” players for Thursday night raid. Heroic raiding (progression) is on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Raid spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority).

Heals: (Need: Low)
Open to Exceptional & Casual Players

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)

Melee DPS: (Need: Medium)

Tanks: (Need:Low)

Our Mission:
If you are a capable raider/pvper who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren’t afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and I will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at

Officer/Recruitment Officer - Zetsumi#1969
Raid Leader - Jalrugayle#1470
Guild Master/Co Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932
Guild Master/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507
Officer/Co PvP Leader - DarkLadyTemp#1949
Officer - TheLoneCone#1530
Officer - Theraphee#1848

You can also contact us at www.FNE.enjin .com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Phantum! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Sounds like you would be a good fit for on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic
CS 2/2 H

Currently recruiting:
DPS: Warlock
Healer: ANY

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Appreciate your time,
Missgrim

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294
  4. Raid Four - Under Construction (8pm - 11pm CST, Su/(Mo*)) - Oneg#11294, ilpad#1438

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We are always looking for exceptional applicants

:sunny:

Order of Kayoss (US-Thunderhorn/Blade’s Edge) is an alt-friendly, heroic progression raiding guild in search of fresh blood in our roster. An ideal candidate will have an interest in raiding mechanically sound ranged DPS.

Who is Order of Kayoss?

We are a progression raid team. We flex raid heroic and chase AotC on every tier. We are currently ranked 16 on the connected realm (US-Thunderhorn and US-Blade’s Edge) according to Raider.io and wrapping up this tier (9/9 heroic 1/2 CoS). We support our raid teams with regularly scheduled mythic+ teams pushing +10 (and above) keys weekly. The team works together to provide consumables such as flasks and food for all raid nights.

In addition to raiding, we have a thriving social community via guild chat and discord. We are an alt-friendly guild with a focus on real life. Most of our ranks are adults with jobs, families, and obligations outside of WoW and our goal is to honor the person behind the screen more than the toon. We have members in multiple time zones so the guild is fairly active most of the day.

How we Raid:

We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 7:30p – 9:45p Server Time (Central). We ask that raiders try to be on 10 minutes early when possible for group forming and summons. Trash clears start on the half hour with cauldron and feast down at the first boss of the evening. First boss pull is at 7:45p sharp. We have one 5-minute break at approx. 8:30p. Anyone unable to make it by 7:45p is eligible to be brought in at the break.

We use discord for voice communications. All raiders must be able to talk in comms as well as hear. How much you socialize is up to you but voice comms for mechanics is a requirement (ex. Mekka’s bots).

Attendance is not mandatory, but regularity is strongly preferred. The night goes better (and we have more fun) when everyone shows up. That said, we realize that life has occasional obligations that will interfere. Prior notice of such is appreciated where possible, and infrequent unavailability will be tolerated (any resultant flack should be interpreted as a joke). If it becomes a barrier, an officer will work with you to resolve the issues or move you to a less critical role. In extreme cases, we may ask you to sit out for a tier and work with you on your return.

Personal consumables (i.e. dps, healing, mana potions, runes, etc.) are expected to be provided by the individual. Flasks and food are maintained by the team.

Proficiency is the goal, though a lot of quarter is given. “Proficiency” doesn’t mean “the best of the best with honors”. In most cases, if you can stay above tank’s single target damage and eventually learn how to keep yourself upright once we have learned a boss, your performance will be deemed “proficient”. If your performance does not meet this criterion, we have members willing and able to work with you on them including research, log reviews, and extra practice sessions as availability provides.

Preparation time shouldn’t be nil. The expectation is that before we get to a new boss everyone watches a video (fully expecting that it will make little sense but at least give you a view of how things flow) and check out the in-game guide. There are usually a few mechanics that are the real zingers and over time we learn them and figure out how to adjust as a group.

We make best efforts to avoid sitting people out of a boss, but in very rare circumstances this may still occur. Like the proficiency goal, we have several experienced members willing to help you learn; individual efforts add up to the larger team success, and we expect and will aid in those individual efforts.

Loot is friendly. We are largely succeeding based on how well we set up the boss strats. That said, ilvl is not ignored. Raiders are expected to do what they can to maintain their characters individually. If you can’t do it alone, we hope that you’d ask the guild for help.

Because we are an alt-friendly guild, we ask that everyone play the character they like. That said, you should choose what that is and stick with it. Remember some progression is about gearing the raid and if you are frequently swapping characters, you are pulling gear out of the collective group and bringing characters that must be carried more than your last one.

Exceptions can and are made based on people just flat out hating their class, but we keep this to a minimum

If you wish to raid on a character other than your main, approval should be obtained from the raid leader. There may be times it’s appropriate but check first.

How to Apply:

In-game message Wakawee-Blade’sEdge or Shzu-Thunderhorn via in-game mail, my BNet(MrPsycho49#1409), or /w. I am online every day. If your message is via in-game mail, include a time in which you would like to meet! We will have a short conversation and, ideally, run a mythic together. If I think you would be a good fit, I will introduce you to our guild leader. Guild invites to follow introductions and a probationary status granted. From there, we want you to come along with us on a few raids, introduce you to the team, and see how everyone meshes together.

We are an AOTC Guild that does some mythic raiding. We do a lot of Mythic Plus keys and Pvping. We are a large active guild of 12 years and our raid team is going on 3 years strong. We have cleared full cleared Heroic BOD 12xs and Heroic COS 8xs. We raid on Tues and Wed at Pm Pst (9Pm Est) , and Fridays during content Progression only. Best way to contact me is in Discord by adding me Horse#5014.

If you would be open to Horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hi Phantum,

We get every AOTC. Check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Phantum!
If you’re still looking for a guild, Exodus would love to have you!
Exodus is a Family Friendly Casual guild. We are always recruiting and looking for people who want to grow with us. We are made of many players from the early days of Vanilla and those who have just started. We welcome new and old players alike and are willing to help teach anyone willing to learn. We do just about everything in the game, but our main events are typically Heroic raiding, and M+. We Raid Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:00pm EST (5:30-9:00pm PST) and are willing to help new members gear up and get raid ready.
We have our own Discord, and will do Pvp, Alt. Raids or old xmog/achiev. runs when there are enough guildies interested in doing so, or if it’s advertised on the calendar. With classic servers coming soon, we also have plenty of members planning on playing there as well.

Needs:We are always interested in any new members and can usually find a raid spot for those interested, but are definitely looking for more raiders going into 8.2. We don’t mind helping new members gear up, and are more than willing to help teach Raid and M+ mechanics to anyone who is new or just returning to the game.

Contact Locks#11134 (BNet) or Locks#6127(Discord) if you’re interested or want more info!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.

Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

[A] Apotheosis-Windrunner US is looking for raid ready DPS. Our progression is the same as yours, and we’re a long standing guild on our server that’s been around since Vanilla. We typically get all our AOTC. Pop into our Discord at 6VM8rQp for more information or if you have questions.