414 BM hunter LF raid

Tittle says it all I am currently looking for a CE focused guild for my hunter I am currently 7/9M. I’m neck level 44 as well as 414 item level. I’m free most nights after 7PM PST. Feel free to add me Looking for atleast 3/9M any other questions feel free to add me at Nerppy#1900

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested. Also considering a new raid lead or co-raid leader for next tier.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

1 Like

-US-[H]-Area 52- 2/8M~
Hello! We are experienced players, looking to add people to our guild. We are leaving a previous guild due to the leadership there. We were 2/8M on our previous guild.
We are a very new guild. Currently are running on 5 players looking to get a serious raid team going. We took our best players from our previous group that was carrying the rest of our previous guild and together are looking to be more competitive. I personally was 7/8h week 1 just from pugs. So that is my drive and mentality towards this.

Just to give you some context here are some of our logs.(cant put web links so just look these up on warcraftlogs.)
Denzilana-US-Stormrage : Healing officer/GM
Galdoodle-Us-Stormrage: dps officer

SERVER - HORDE- AREA52
Raid times:7:30pm-11:00pmEST Teusday,Wednesday,and Thursday.

We are looking for all roles so I would love to hear from you. Please message me.

Discord: Bubon1c#6319 BNet:Denzilo#1844

still looking working on ilvl as quickly as possible

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for some dps to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable dps we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. If you’d like to chat and see if we could be right for you feel free to message us in game. We’d love to add you guys to the family.
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

368 and still looking

Faceroll is looking for ranged DPS to flesh out our roster. Currently 2/8M with a few low % wipes on Zek. We’re rebuilding after taking a hiatus during Legion after Emerald Nightmare and looking to push CE in tiers to come.

We raid Friday & Saturday 10pm - 1:30am EST

Our Guild Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faceroll-h-2-8m-fri-sat-10pm-1-30am-est/32729

[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 6 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:

Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Zek voz

Raid times: TUES/WED 8:45pm-11:45pm Eastern Standard Time (Tues-Thurs 8:45pm-11:45pm first 2 weeks of tier)
Thurs- Optional heroic 9pm-11:45pm Eastern.

We are looking for any good dps or heals!

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Going to add you to bnet!
Daniel#1124

We,have a spot,for you on arthas if,your,interested. Would like to talk more

Ill add you on Bnet.

Guild: Uncensored - Tichondrius

Raid Times: Tuesday 7:15 PM PST - 10:15PM PST Thursday, Monday Alt/Heroic 7:15PST PM

Progress: 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag - Khambhat#1967 Discord - Rhaab#9614

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/iOXh4lzvXjjnUsAp1

Needs: 4 MDPS, 1 Tank, 1 BM Hunter, 1 Holy Paladin and anyone else that knows they are good, competition is a good thing. If you’re better than someone else, you have a spot, we are loyal to progression in raid. Out of raid we are a BA guild that has a lot of fun. Casuals welcome! Looking for more people that like pushing keys also.

<Powered by Memes> Is back! Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is reforming for the rest of Uldir and BFA going forward.

Currently 3/8M and looking to bound far past it soon!

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a resto druid.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!
!
https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Got a spot open for a hunter if you’re interested

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hey I’m from <Server Transfer> on Tichondrius, were 5/8M and raid W/F 6-9 PM PST. Hmu @Jari#11343 or Dirty#9802 on Discord!

Greetings!

I’ll keep this short and simple so it doesn’t bore you! We are a horde guild on Thrall. We are currently recruiting ranged dps to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul We raid twice a week on Tues & Thurs from 9-12 EST!

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

Still Looking

if you are interested in alliance

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Nereppa, Administrators-illidan would love to have you!

We currently raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with optional Sundays. We also run a lot of keys and have a few PVPers on the roster. I think you’d enjoy the atmosphere and community, and we welcome you to hop in and do some activities with us before you transfer if you wish. We do plan on pushing CE in the next content in the main raid slot; but, those optional Sundays will be open for Alt runs and heroics.

bnet: dityboycom#1868

More info

Hi Nereida,

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Prefer ranged but we are considering all solid players

Healer -[High] Looking at all classes

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

Hey we here at “backlash-area52” are looking for players that can show consistency and have the drive to push into mythic content
We started just barely 2 weeks ago and already are 8/8H and2/8m we are striving to complete our 20 man team and hit the next raid like a ton of bricks
We raid Tues/wed/sunday 10pm -1am est
Add me at lazytitan#1824 or on discord lazy#1115 if u have any questions and or are interested

Are you looking for a guild for that toon as an alt? If so, we may be a great fit for you. 2/8M Sunday only. Here is our spam:

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

Very High- WW, Hunter, non druid/priest healer with dps OS
High- Warrior, Rogue
Medium- Ret, Enhance, Warlock, Feral

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)