407 AOTC Outlaw Rogue LF wknd Mythic Guild

Hey all,

Looking into server transferring over from Proudmoore. I’ve heard great things about the server, and am looking for a more active Alliance server. I’ve been playing on and off since Vanilla, and have experience raiding from Vanilla - > WOTLK, and Legion to current. I run M10+ keys regularly and am also active in arenas/rated BG’s. I am seeking a fun, laid-back guild who focuses on Heroic and Mythic raiding.

My availability is best suited for a weekend raiding guild, I am free anytime Saturday/Sunday

Thanks for reading!

Hey we’d love to chat with you.

Easy Peasy Currently in the midst of Battle of Dazar’alor, we are just trying to fill our last open spots for a solid roster during our push into Mythic.

<Easy Peasy> US- Stormrage is a laid-back, but driven, 2-night guild currently LFM for our Heroic and Mythic roster!

We are currently 4/9H and 1/9M. Looking forward to having these last positions filled and making the furthest push the guild has ever had!!

Recruitment Needs
We have the following class openings:

• Tanks
    ~ NONE
  • Healers
    ~ MW Monk
    ~ Disc Priest
  • MDPS
    ~ NONE
  • RDPS

Really looking for competent Ranged DPS as well as Healers . Will consider all other exceptional raiders!

About Us
Easy Peasy is an adult (but not always mature) guild focusing on tackling PVE content within a less stringent schedule. EzPz consists of experienced players looking to slay some bosses without dealing with all of the preparation and tedious requirements that come along with top tier raiding.

We are a tight-knit group that genuinely enjoys playing together. EzPz members/raiders complete Mythic + dungeons together throughout the week, use Discord text channels to chat during those boring work days, and often play other games outside of WoW together.

We expect our raiders to make majority of the raids and take the raid mechanics and preparation seriously; however, we do treat raiding as a “game” and not a “job.” We are flexible and understand when real-life holds you back from playing once in awhile. Raiders are expected to inform an Officer when he/she cannot make a raid as soon as possible.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday
7-10 Server (EST)
*Invites go out 15 min before raid time.

Required Addons

• Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments

Trial Period
Our trial period lasts one week, but we may extend it if Officers feel the need to. During this time, Trial Raiders are expected to have 100% attendance and to come prepared- knowing boss mechanics, addons downloaded, and Discord server already set up.

Interested?

Apply Here:

https://easypeasy.wowalliances.com/

Contact Discord: Koozy#8556, or kjudo#3872 BNet: Koozy#11409

Easy Peasy Officer: Vaynari (Guild/Raid Leader), Koozy (Co-GM/ Recruiter), Xuná (Co-GM/ Recruiter), Drackenheart , Forechystis . Stormrage US

hello , I could really use a good rouge for my team , we are 9/9 n 5/9H 1/9 M , and we have a very active mythic + community . lets chat wolf#1686

Were actually looking for another rogue would love to have you if were a good fit please message me

Convergent Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Monday Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

2/8 M Uldir 1/9M 7/9H 9/9N Battle For Dazar’alor

Currently we have Several Openings For Mythic Capable Ranged DPS and Mythic Geared healers for daily mythic plus and mythic progression.

If your Melle DPS we will except you however a raid spot isn’t Guaranteed.

For those players who have multiple toons we offer alt runs on Sunday night at our normal raid time which are not mandatory But This run has many of our progression Members and its also where we have trial members who want into the main run Start.

its also a good place to learn mechanics for raiding in a friendly environment.

If you are looking for a late night guild with good conversation and steady progression Nightly Mythic plus groups we are the guild for you!!!

Raid Times
M/T/W 1:00AM - 3:30 am EST
Sundays are optional for alt runs but it is not required

About us

• Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust and friendship!
  • We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset.
  • Being Ex military myself We except any ex military member regardless of skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or if you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane #1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou #1428 Zreck

Still looking, availability:
Mon-Fri
9am-12pm CST or 10:30PM-1AM

Sat/Sun: Open

Hey there!

Please take a look at our recruitment thread below.

We’d love to have a chat with you!

Bump, I had to update my availability.

I am currently able to raid any night Mon-Fri after 10PM CST except Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

I am generally free any time on Saturdays/Sundays

Hey there! Misdirect is 1/9M and 7/9H looking for DPS. We would love to add a rogue to our raiding roster. Here is our recruitment thread:

We can be reached in game via bnet: ElllohElll#1798

Bump, I recently updated my availability. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild.

Hey there Outrun, it looks like you are having some trouble finding what you are looking for so let me throw our hat into the ring. 4/9 M Friday / Saturday 9:30pm - 12:30am. Also have a optional Tuesday heroic clear same time. If you have any questions or are interested in more details you can add me on Bnet Craze#1230 or Discord Craze#0393.

Look forward to chatting with you soon.