[NEWS] Visions of N'Zoth Now Live!

The Old God N’Zoth has been unleashed from his titanwrought prison, and an ancient corruption has taken root across Azeroth, turning friends into foes and trapping warriors’ minds in nightmare visions of a hopeless future. As despair and madness consume the land, the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance will need to fight for their sanity—and the fate of their wounded world in this content update.

Learn more in our survival guide and content round-up blog here.

3 Likes

More like the fate of Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Uldum! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahh… but you have to stop the corruption there or it will just spread. :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

I just read visions is live on the 15th??? which is it, im trying to take off work???

January 14 in the US (including LatAm, ANZ)
January 15 in Europe
January 16 in Asia

1 Like

Bless you for bringing us these incredible visions. I am beyond hyped to finally pull back the veil of lies that is our reality and give praise to the one true god. May the dreams and visions of N’Zoth become all that is, forevermore.

5 Likes

TY SO MUCH, greatly appreciated.

The datamined Fire sword has me begging to know if a fire spec will be added, maybe at Shadowlands’ launch, for DKs. I have been suggested a fire-version of Frost Spec for a Legendary Quest since WoD, and Shadowlands is the perfect expansion to do it in.

How can you trap something that doesn’t exist?

If you can’t eat it, mate with it, or hit it with something I don’t think a warrior recognizes it as something that exists.

So, Classic is doing World Wide Launches on their content and there has been other content in the past, Expansion releases IIRC, that have been world wide launch.

Will we ever see a day where Patches are world wide launch as well?

I am glad Classic is available to play. The n’zoth content looks like more of the same broken lame BFA game play - Essences, corruption, continued arms race on gear are an overall needless complication of the game with no “fun value”. II hope Shadowlands takes lessons from Classic . I can’t stomach BFA

15 Likes

Will each alt have to unlock all madness objectives are will we have opportunity to learn off main characters? One can only play pally so long before needing to jump off to mage, priest, DK, etc.

Can’t wait going to level my Vulpera all day. :fox_face: :heart_eyes:

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

3 Likes

@Netharea, Thanks for the update, its already 1/11/20 less than 3 days away from 1/14/20. We still do not have a maintenance window timeframe. :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think what Nethera is referring too is our all too real vision of an eternal nightmare in witch we can’t decide if arms or fury is better, or worst?

I’m glad your post highlights your negative opinion of the upcoming patch whilst providing no possible solutions along with zero constructive feedback as clearly someone who says they play classic do not play or endorse current content

4 Likes

Didn’t they do that for BFA? Or was it Legion? Or BOTH?

They did it with the release of BFA, yes. Which is why I am curious when Retail patches will also be like that.

1 Like