[NEWS] Visions of N'Zoth Now Live!

Any idea what time the servers will be live again? The little box tells me 3pm pst which feels like a long as time to me. I also can’t download the patch yet can’t remember if thats normal.

2 Likes

This is what I am wondering. When are we going to be able to download it?
I am on terrible internet, and I was hoping to have it a day or so before the release so we can actually download it.
Nothing yet.

1 Like

Exactly, myu internet isn’t so terrible that I need the day but I was hoping to have it download while at work.

I downloaded the patch about 20 min ago. 3pm seems like a ridiculous amount of time to get the patch out. Today is my last day off for the week I’m trying to get this done!

So your going to help N’zoth?

“Make Visions Great Again”

2 Likes

The content update is now live and N’Zoth awaits. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This new auction house sucks. Was this even tested on the beta?

7 Likes

just more grind, and forcing us to do things we do not want to be doing. Willing to bet a few more million people quit .

5 Likes

Sure they did.

So, we have to pre-pay for future content to have access to current content?

Not gonna buy it until it is actually out. Guess I will let my account lapse until Shadowlands comes out.

This xpak has kinda sucked. My account has spent more time inactive during this xpak than all other content combined. I’d rather be back in WoD.

5 Likes

From the news article for this post: “…the fox-like vuplera.”

1 Like

I was confused at the 4th sword option too. Maybe something with Bolvar in Shadowlands will lead to the creation of a more firey DK. It’d be pretty cool lets be real. It could even be their replacement for the class everyone thought was coming, considering DKs are already gonna play a large role. We’ll see, I guess.

Longest Patch quest, ever. Holy moly man, I was not expecting the length to be so long, but that’s okay because the lore is cool and I love going back to these beautiful old zones.

2 Likes

thanks for the horrible horde racials again and making alliance op as usual! put some effort into horde for once instead of throwing poo at a wall and putting into the game. Blizzard really needs to stop bending over in the shower for alliance players they already have over powered racials in every class… but oh wait we got fire resist what is this burning crusade xpac? give us better damage abilites or heal full after low life? make alliance weak for once instead neglecting horde players in every aspects. thank you for listening just venting my concerns now back to playing retail

I thought in this update you can do it solo or in team if you wanted. everything seems more team needed to progress. hell you gotta do a raid as well( yeah i stop at the raid no thanks). I don’t do raids( to many crazy karens out there), many I play with don’t do raids either since for some reason we are cursed to get crazies in the team who love to shout and curse and act like a freaken karen and we owe them everything lol, so yeah how is this xpac solobal again lol? i get it’s supposed to be hard, hard isn’t an issue but it seems to be really team focused instead of solo as they promised for us “lone wolfs”? but the story is interesting i give you that much i guess.

1 Like

So I should stop paying for this lazy excuse for a game so blizz employees end this vulture capitalism philosophy of short term profit over long term sustainability? Because THAT is the actual void in this game that’s threatening to destroy Azeroth.

You heard it from a blue, folks, and I couldn’t agree more. We SHOULD stop the corruption of this once great game.

2 Likes

I agree with this, since I’m not in a guild, and haven’t been in many months. It’s kind of ridiculous how they expect those who play alone to get along just fine, especially in any sort of team-based quest or Vision that we need to get through in order to continue through the storyline here. Someone else said the questline to GET to the Visions was long, and that is already scaring me away. At iLvl 385, I have very minimal options as to where I go next. LFR raids have a pretty awful chance at success, and since I’m not in an active guild, there is no option to be doing a guild run in a normal/heroic raid at all. It feels like a battle for the highest iLvl, instead of how you manage to beat your opponent.

1 Like

I also am not in a guild, I play solo and the current content has gotten me so frustrated that I have decided to leave the game. I have died more times trying to do the N’zoth questline that I have died in a long time. I have been playing off and on for over 10 years now and my main has over 103 days of time played. I am through. If the new expansion is anything like the current content, I will NOT come back.

2 Likes

I actually enjoy the update cant wait to do the raid tho.

1 Like

I have a question regarding this new content but cannot seem to find any answers so I decided to post here.

I’ve managed to get my new cloak but in discord chat the other night several folks were having issues doing the content because of the difficulties. It was mentioned that for some reason the “sync” option recently enabled in the game doesn’t seem to work for folks wanting to group up to accomplish the content.

Many of us tend to solo these events and I am one of those players. I was dismayed to hear folks saying the “sync” function does not work unless all party members are at the exact same spot in the exact same quest together. I was hoping to use this “sync” option to complete some of the more difficult content or help out others who are struggling.

I would appreciate some feedback on this as I feel it would be helpful to “sync” up to accomplish some of this content. I know that the way the “sync” option is reading, it doesn’t address this particular type of group setup with everyone at the same level but not at the same point of the quests.