406 rogue transfering to horde LF night raiding guild!

Hello! I am making the transfer from alliance to horde on my rogue as well as transferring from Stormrage to Zul’jin and I am interested in getting myself into a new raid environment as the new raid drops.

As for experience, I am ilevel 406, ATOC and 1/9M with experience on jadefire and grong mythic. I’ve been raiding since WotLK only taking a break during WoD. I do a lot of m+ and some pvp as well, though my main interest and enjoyment from the game has always come from the raiding aspect of the game.

For raiding, anytime from 9EST onward is perfect. I tend to work til 8EST and don’t get home til 8:30EST. I can raid later as well!

If you’ve read this I greatly appreciate your interest and I hope to get to talking with some of you guys soon! You can contact me on bnet at Nekowaifu#1587 or in game under the character name Alkyond. Discord also works, Nekowaifu#9999 is my tag. Thank you for considering me!

Goonies never say wipe 9/9h 1/9m pushing into crucible heroic this weekend. We only have 1 required raid day Sunday 6pm to 10pm est and optional/alt night Saturday night at 730 pm est. If interested please contact me on bnet @ pailos#1956