406 Resto Druid (or Priest) LF 2 Night Mythic Guild

Hi all,

I’ve been playing a long time now. I’m a long time player with past experience raid leading and have healed the highest level raids as both resto shaman (Mists, WoD) and discipline (Legion, Shadowlands). I’m currently playing resto druid, which would be my preference, but I’m happy to play priest (holy/discipline) if the right fit appeared. Am definitely not geared to the same degree as druid, though, so I would be behind the gear curve. I could also be convinced to play Preservation, though similar to priest – I would be behind the gear curve.

Ideally looking for 2 nights (evening raid times) and mythic progression. I’m eastern time, but I’ll be moving to central time in March. I like to do a lot of mythic+, so a guild that is active and does guild groups as well would be a massive plus. I’m currently horde, but I’d honestly love to go back alliance if the opportunity presented itself. Only a preference however – happy to play either faction.

I’m sure I’m missing things, but if any of that sounds like it could be a fit, I’m sure we can cover it in any conversation we have.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hello Trickle !
We would love to have a talk with you. We could probably use either your Druid or Priest (With a little preference on Priest, but whichever you prefer, we could make it work). Please get back to me if interested !

< Wired - Stormrage >
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.
Current Prog: 8/8N, 7/8H (Starting Mythic on 01/10)

Wired has been around since 2008 and has been Mythic raiding each tier we were together. We took a hiatus from the second patch of BFA to current. We have veteran players and new players alike. We carry an active discord and a promising community that runs M+s. Most of our players also play various games together so it’s not just WoW but its focused WoW. We also host a completely open raid on friday nights, where everyone in the guild is welcomed to join.

For our raiding team, we are looking for competent raiders whose mutual goal is reaching Cutting Edge. We have rebuilt entirely the guild in just a month, and now have a solid core. We would just need a few other members to round up our Mythic roster.

Current Needs:

Healers: MistWeaver Monk (Also open to other classes, except Holy Paladin)
DPS (Range): Shadow Priest, Moonkin
DPS (Melee): Would consider a DPS Warrior /w Prot Offspec

Any players who would like to play the game in a more casual way !

Questions? Feel free to message an officer!

Questions:
Kaldormu: Divader#1585 (Bnet) // Brycan#8227 (Discord)
Azgarde: Azgarde#1282 (Bnet) // Azgarde#2158 (Discord)

Wired (US - Stormrage) | Warcraft Logs

Sat/Sun 12pm - 4pm CST
Horde- Illidan US

Currently: 2/8 Mythic 7/8 Heroic
Current Needs

High priority:

Evoker
Mistweaver
Resto Druid
Boomkin

Medium priority:
Death Knight
Mage

Low priority:
Warrior Tank

Raid spots are based on performance and we encourage all exceptional applicants to please reach out and apply.

About us

Adequate is an established Classic community that has thrived over the last 2 years. We are recruiting for our Mythic raid team for Dragonflight!

Our retail team is comprised of CE Mythic raiders, and raid 8 hours a week. Due to our limited schedule we emphasize clean gameplay, a constructive environment, and maximize our raid time to achieve our goals. We are focused on striking a balance between a managable raid schedule and optimizing raid performance.

Our goal is completing cutting edge in a reasonable amount of time.

Raid Expectations

We do not overtime, add extra or “heroic” raid days, and hold our raiders to a high standard. If you are looking for a constructive and competitive environment then I encourage you to apply. We expect at least 90% attendance for raid days and prior notice if you can’t make it that day/week.

Raid members must be in raid with proper consumables and correct enchants on their gear on time each raid day with prior knowledge of fights. We will provide you with all the knowledge that you need to be successful in raid. We also provide feasts for raiders.

We implore all raid members to be active in mythic plus throughout the week to maximize their weekly vaults and to help other guildmates maximize theirs.

Raid spots are performance based.

Must be able to take criticism and be respectful when talking about others.

If you ever have questions about your performance or raid someone will gladly offer assistance and help you out.

Contact

GM: Recon / Discord: Recon#4173 / Bnet: Recond#11134
Recruitment: Slamo / Discord: Slamo#0721
Recruitment: Winters / Discord: Winters#0001
Recruitment: Serendipity / Discord: Mokokoseed#3513 / Bnet: BiBi#12167

Sat/Sun 12pm - 4pm CST
Horde- Illidan US

Currently: 2/8 Mythic 7/8 Heroic
Current Needs

High priority:

Evoker
Mistweaver
Resto Druid
Boomkin

Medium priority:
Death Knight
Mage

Low priority:
Warrior Tank

Raid spots are based on performance and we encourage all exceptional applicants to please reach out and apply.

About us

Adequate is an established Classic community that has thrived over the last 2 years. We are recruiting for our Mythic raid team for Dragonflight!

Our retail team is comprised of CE Mythic raiders, and raid 8 hours a week. Due to our limited schedule we emphasize clean gameplay, a constructive environment, and maximize our raid time to achieve our goals. We are focused on striking a balance between a managable raid schedule and optimizing raid performance.

Our goal is completing cutting edge in a reasonable amount of time.

Raid Expectations

We do not overtime, add extra or “heroic” raid days, and hold our raiders to a high standard. If you are looking for a constructive and competitive environment then I encourage you to apply. We expect at least 90% attendance for raid days and prior notice if you can’t make it that day/week.

Raid members must be in raid with proper consumables and correct enchants on their gear on time each raid day with prior knowledge of fights. We will provide you with all the knowledge that you need to be successful in raid. We also provide feasts for raiders.

We implore all raid members to be active in mythic plus throughout the week to maximize their weekly vaults and to help other guildmates maximize theirs.

Raid spots are performance based.

Must be able to take criticism and be respectful when talking about others.

If you ever have questions about your performance or raid someone will gladly offer assistance and help you out.

Contact

GM: Recon / Discord: Recon#4173 / Bnet: Recond#11134
Recruitment: Slamo / Discord: Slamo#0721
Recruitment: Winters / Discord: Winters#0001
Recruitment: Serendipity / Discord: Mokokoseed#3513 / Bnet: BiBi#12167

Hey Trickle! We need a healer. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested! Disc: Damdifino#5943

Hey Trickle!

Is a AoTc/Mythic focused guild that is currently reforming for Vaults and beyond. Our core raid team has played together for 2 expansions with our raid leader leading multiple CE guilds and is eager to continue in DF starting with Vaults. If you think you’d be a great fit please feel free to reach out!

Recruitment:
Warlock / Boomkin / Shadow Priest
Warrior / WW / Enhance
Disc Priest / Evoker

Main Team Raid Days:
Wednesday 7-10 EST
Friday 7-10 EST

Recruiting all classes and roles!

Please feel free to reach out and chat!
Bnet: Wishkins#1359
Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238

Alzhammer#1406 Btag

Cereal Killerz is 7/8H and raids Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1am EST

Need a Healer to round off our progression core healing team.

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day CE-Oriented Guild :japanese_ogre: |Hellfire Club| :japanese_ogre: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Trickle!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 7/8H – filling the last 2-3 spots for Mythic. We are Horde on Dalaran with a Stranger Things-themed Guild.

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: A Mage, a Warlock, and a Rogue

Heals: Resto Druid

Tanks: None

Current Wants: Players that are looking for a bench position but to still be included for CE/AotC/etc.

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/dalaran/hellfire-club/scoops-troop?preview

Straight Outta Varrock is looking for a main healer for our core progression group into Mythic. We are currently 7/8 H (8%) and 1/8 M. Our raid times are T/Th 9pm to 12am EST with a normal alt run on Fridays.

Desired Healers: Holy or Discipline Priest
Healers: Shaman, Mistweaver

We also have multiple Mythic + groups and already have KSM.

Please feel free to reach out to me in game (k1ngw0rth#1327) or through discord (k1ngw0rth#3729).

Hey there! Let me know if you’re still looking around/interested in a mythic raid guild, we’re in the market for a Priest healer, we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST.

Feel free to add me on Discord if you have any questions. Aqua#7139

Still looking? I run a Guild on Area 52. 7/8H and start mythic this week. Looking for a Resto Druid. Raids are Fri-Sat 7-10 PST

Discord info is Broadsword0486#7243