406 Resto Druid | open to switching factions, LF guild

Howdy, I’m a ilvl 406 Night Elf Resto Druid on Silver Hand looking for a guild!

I’m EAST COAST and work a 9-5 so 7:30pm- Midnight Mon-Thurs are my peak times!

I’ve experienced every level of guild from hardcore AQ40 progression runs with bizarre loot systems to the most casual players and I guess right now I’m looking for something in the middle. Definitely want a guild who routinely progresses through mythics, but I am playing for fun and to relax. My pronouns are they/them, so if there are any other queer/trans people out there, HMU!!!

I am currently Alliance but would be open to switching for a good fit. I’m also leveling a paladin alt (currently 111) that I intend to tank with so you might get a tank for your alt runs eventually!

marxinista#1803

My history: I started playing in vanilla and have completed every piece of raid content except the original Naxx up until Mists. This is to say…I’ve been healing for like 8+ years and I love it! 2 months ago I came back to WoW after skipping Mists + Legion. It was kind of an adjustment, but I geared up by myself fairly quickly and am looking to get back into the end game content I know and love. I’m still catching up on all the new acronyms that I’ve missed over the years, but I’m a quick learner!!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested.

(Dauntless) is a normal/heroic raid guild. We are pretty full on healers atm but was hoping youd be willing to DPS Atleast until next expac when people reselect their main for progression if a healer spot opened youd be the first to swap back though. Each patch and expansion we clear the most current content normal and heroic raids out. We are currently progressing through the eternal palace raid.
Raid nights are tues weds thurs at 10pm est.
We are a fun laid back raid group that is dedicated and talented. We acheive the “ahead of the curve” raid acheivement for each raid. Feel free to add me twisted#1245 and send me a message if you are interested. Thank you