406 Resto Druid LF Guild

Looking for a new home, current guild called it quits on Mythic progression. Current experience is 1/9M killed with a 1% wipe on Grong.

Mythic experience in BfA has been minimal due to the guild I was in not being able to field a stable and capable roster. I have past experience raiding Heroic/Mythic during MoP and prior ranging from casual Heroic progression to hardcore 6 day a week schedules.

Only really interested in healing, looking for a place that can take me in as a healer. Aiming for a guild that has some Mythic progression already, or at least a history of good Mythic progression with the intentions of pushing Mythic for many tiers to come.

I have all healers leveled to 120, and a Resto Shaman sitting at around 390. But would rather raid on my Druid as I am much more comfortable and able on it. But if needed, we can discuss rerolling for guild needs.

Ideally looking for a Friday & Saturday guild, time doesn’t matter as those are my main days off, but can do Mon - Thurs as long as start times are 5pm or later and end times is 9pm or earlier. There would be some warning about potential issues with work flaring up, but would be discussed prior to joining!

Add me to talk! Best availability would be Discord (Alzar#0783) as I can access that at work but not bnet. But can add me on bnet aswell: Alzar#11256

Hey! Not sure our times are gonna work but we are looking for a full time healer.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Xloudman#1207
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Alzar! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Jeare (Jeare#1759) or Alloren (Alloren#1606).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Late thursday & Friday / Saturday are the only days I can reliably make raids.

Still looking.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still in search of a new home!

Alxar! would love to chat! we are looking for a full time healer! We raid fridays and sundays 6:30-9:30 pm EST! <3 currently 7/9H getting AOTC and pushing into mythic!

Opening up availabilty a bit. Due to job there is some warning that’d come with raiding Mon - Thurs, but if you can be open to that being a possibility (It’d be somewhat rare, largely just when we have project deadlines incoming) … I’m willing to entertain offers. Can talk more at length through Discord / Bnet

Thanks Elizbethanyy, but at this time I am looking for guilds that’re already into Mythic by this point. Good luck on your search!

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630

GiGi#1168

I figured I would add our information, but I think from your times listed, you might not want to raid on Sunday. We are 100% looking for a resto druid and have been on the hunt for a good progression healer! Here’s our information, please add me if you are interested!