413 ilvl/2505 io Prot Warrior LF 2 night PST raiding/M+ home

Howdy all!

Long time tank here LF a home. Skipped Shadowlands and returned with the new year in DF. Since I’ve come back, I’ve focused primarily on M+ - 2505
io right now - and while I’m loving the focus on M+, I still want a place I can call home where the goal is to hit AOTC each tier.

I have a long history of playing/raiding at normal/heroic/mythic and am looking to get back into it now that I’m back in the game. I’m horde, so, ideally, looking for horde guild unless the fit is right.

I know a tank spot is hard to come by these days, but I can promise you that if you give me a shot, you’re potentially getting someone with significant experience here that is just looking for a place to call home. :slight_smile:

Leave deets if interested!

EDIT: Forgot to list times like a dummy. I’m PST and am looking for ~8pm to 9pm PST start times. Not too concerned about days beyond my ask being that raid nights fall within the Monday through Thursday window. I like to leave the weekends for family time and late evening M+. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you don’t mind coming to horde we are AOTC focused 7/8 H and also push M+ we’re looking to build a team to push Mythic CE as well in 10.1 we raid Wed-Thurs 7-11Pm Et feel free to message me if you have any questions
Discord: Glenn Benson#5708
Battle: The God#11380

Hey there Feebow!

[The Numpty Brigade] on Illidan is currently on the market for a tank!

We are an AOTC-focused guild wanting to become more Mythic focused this expansion, with our current prog being 8/8H and 2/8M. We raid Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST.

In addition to raiding, we are very keen on keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each tier.

If you are interested, feel free to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Y-UEcwEbN1dHe8wV2v19w0okz7xPiMtssdoQvG5tjA/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

1 Like

Let’s chat on discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Our prot warrior is deploying soon so we’re looking to fill his spot before a new tier drops or approaches. If you’d like to chat add me on discord - Jaystir#1204
Currently 2/8M 8/8H Horde guild on Area 52. We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST and focus on AotC/early mythic.

Hi There

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker
Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
Ret Pally
Hunter

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Hello Feebow, I am currently looking for a permanent tank for are mythic team. We had just lost one of are to real life work, and me and are ret pally have just been “filling in” LOL! Anyways check us out and feel free to add me to talk more!

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a tank, disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, prot/arms warrior rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

Forgot to list times like a dummy…ideally, I’m looking for a PST guild but there are a couple here that may work, I’ll be reaching out.

Up! Still looking. :slight_smile:

Oh hi. :slight_smile: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

Still looking for a PST-friendly forever home. :slight_smile:

/wave

Howdy hey.

Well hello there, friends!

Still looking. :slight_smile:

Hi Feebow

Dragon tail is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We are currently 8/8N 5/8H with AOTC as the main goal.

We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us fee free to message me on discord Jeriky#9574