406 Holy Pal & DK tank/BM hunter LFR

Hello.

We both have been pugging heroic the last few weeks and looking for a new home prior to 8.2. We are both AOTC and 3/9M experience. Looking for Two nights a week, starting at 9 eastern on Horde. I have raid healing experience dating back to Vanilla. My friend is willing to tank or RDPS. We are also active in m+ and pvp. CE is not required and not looking to ride the bench in an established mythic progression raid. Ideal home would be a raid that needs last couple of pieces to fill their roster.

Best way to reach me is on Discord. Thank you!

Nassh#1996 - discord
Stinkle#1157 - battletag

Bumps for fun

Still looking, thanks!

if you are willing to go alliance, we have an active m+ community in guild on stormrage (the best alliance realm for PvE). raid 9p-midnight EST tues/wed/fri

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin^^

Currently 8/9M, Jaina 10%, about to die tonight or tomorrow. 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hi Betiane, I’m pretty sure you’re looking to stay horde but if not, hit me up.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there. :slight_smile: I think we could be a good fit for you both! Would love to chat. HMU! Posting our guild recruitment below. Cheers!

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule: Fri 4:30pm PST Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST
Currently recruiting: RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :camera::slight_smile:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

If you’re interested, want to come run with us/hang in discord a bit, or have any questions, reach out to me on discord @Dodger#6474, or on bnet @Dodger#1439 :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers and Pot on Two!
-Your officers: Utoc (GM), Thero, Skolnok, Groanz, Unreal, and Dodger/Kat

Hello, we start a little later for east coast but if its not too late, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708