406 Arms LF casual AoTC

Hello! I’m currently 7/8 on heroic VoI and my guild just died. 406 Arms warrior LF 2 day raid guild pref horde. I’m open to ally as well. Hours close to 8-10 or 9-11 EST. Reach out to me!

Hey man, we’re an Alliance guild but could definitely use you if you’re interested! We are in need of a Warrior.

7/8H, 8/8N, 1-night AotC guild. We raid every Thursday at 8-11 EST.

I’d love to chat with you! Please add Rix#9202 on Discord if you wanna talk about it!

Hi Wargâsm!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Fury/Arms Warrior for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 6/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Wargasm,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there is looking for 1-2 more dps for its core hero group currently prog on H raz weds / fri 8:30 EST we raid good casual / semi competitive environment.
Mac7121#1079 if your interested msg me on discord! :smiley:

Hey Wargasm,
Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey there!

Our guild is only once per week raids (Tuesdays 8-11 est) but we are on just about every night. So I totally get if that doesn’t appeal to you. We are alliance on sargeras 6/8. Our plan is to dabble in mythic as attendance and pugging allows. We have a solid group but we are looking for more as call-offs do happen. We have a couple 2500+ IO and a good handful of us with 2000+ KSM. My discord is Ginger #4097 - please reach out if any of this interests you.

Hey Wargasm!

We are See You At The Boss on [H] Area-52. We were founded on the belief that the basis of a good guild should be measured on how much fun everyone is having, not the number of M+ dungeons you’ve run in a week or how many hours you have put into gearing. We have been in many guilds, and the ones that stand out to us are the guilds that are active, inclusive, and that take the time to engage their members. While we do plan on raiding and achieving AOTC each tier, it will not be our sole focus. We have weekly activities to fill in the gaps between raids.

Raid Info
7/8N 1/8H
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PT) - Alt/Open Normal night
Thursday, 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PT) - Heroic progression night
Currently filling heals and all dps positions.

“Game” Nights
Sunday/Wednesday, 8pm EST (5pm PT)

• Achievement Night
  • Mount run
  • Guild challenges
  • M+
    Will alternate from week to week.

Message me if we sound like a good fit!
Discord: Rory#0376
Bnet: Rory#11526

Hi There

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker
Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
Ret Pally
Hunter

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Rainbow Unicorn Brigade is a brand spankin’ new guild formed by friends who never fit in with anyone else, so we started our own!
Focus of the guild will be casual aotc raiding. No mythic intentions as of this time.
We also will be teaching new players and running a fair amount of low to high keys(some of us are ex mythic/ksh players).
Raid times are TBD once we get enough members to create a team. So far suggestions are Thurs/Fri 9-12EST but subject to change depending on team wants/needs.
We are currently needing literally anything class/role wise.
If interested, reach out to Stormie#6791 or Memmy#1236 on discord.