405ilvl Rdruid 7/8H Lf raiding guild

Hello! My name is Xalibaba and i am currently looking for a raiding guild. I have prior mythic raiding exp going back to shadowlands. Did mythic in legion and wod as well. Currently 7/8h and my io score is 2168. I am east coast but willing to raid any time zone just depending on how late. Weekdays or weekend guilds are cool. I am just looking to push into mythic. I do not want to sit and clear heroic for another 7 weeks. I am very competitive and look to always out perform myself each fight.
Discord: xal#2293
Bnet: Herrokitty#11895

Hi Xalibaba! Hope you are well.
Not sure if you are open to Alliance but I figured I’d leave our spam and a cookie here and if interested you can give me a poke. My discord is Tariya#5813 if any questions!
BiOL is looking for a dedicated Resto Druid to push deeper into Mythic. We currently do beginning Heroic bosses (non mandatory) during the week so we can focus more Mythic Prog on raid days. We are looking for long term players who just want to down bosses together.
Ok so below is the link to the guild info spam. Good luck to you regardless!

Hello! we may be a good fit for you

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Hi there Xalibaba!

We are in need of a healer for our raid team. We are currently quickly progressing through heroic and have plans to dive into mythic this expansion. I would love to chat more if you’re interested! You can message me on discord #laura0003.

I’m so bright that my dad calls me sun.

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Let’s talk soon

Hey! We are looking for a resto druid specifically for our raid team. We are currently 7/8H and 2/8M.

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Saturdays. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there, looking to doing early mythic at a minimum this season. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!