405ilvl 8/8H ele shaman LF guild

Hello!

I am a 405 resto/ele shaman with tons of full clear mythic raid experience in Warlords and Legion (most raid full clear Mythic) as Monk. Gear wise I’m still in need of 2 more pieces for 4pc and much better trinkets.

I’ve played Ele/Resto Shaman for the last 3 expansions since Legion but haven’t raided as much due to work/time, and focused on M+ where i got keystone hero in shadowlands (all dungeons 20+ or higher)

Looking for a casual/serious raid guild that clears bosses with a friendly environment that also does Keys on the side. Prefer 2 days.

Alt is a WW monk with 4 set and bis trinkets 405 ilvl currently

Please let me know your raid times/progression history and i’ll hit you up on BNET!

1 Like

Heya Wonki, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day CE-Oriented Guild :japanese_ogre: |Hellfire Club| :japanese_ogre: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Wonki!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 7/8H – filling the last 2-3 spots for Mythic. We are Horde on Dalaran with a Stranger Things-themed Guild.

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: A Mage, a Warlock, and a Rogue

Heals: Resto Druid

Tanks: None

Current Wants: Players that are looking for a bench position but to still be included for CE/AotC/etc.

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/dalaran/hellfire-club/scoops-troop?preview

Us < take your top off > are a fresh guild that killed 8/8nm and 5/8hc on our first ever week, we have people who have some mythic kills too. we’re planning on getting aotc and form a mythic team while doing so and hopefully get CE in the future. our guild has a trong emphasis on raids being more chill, but at the same time serious enough so we can down bosses. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm est. - 11pm est
from area-52 horde realm.

that interest you ? Contact Discord : TAL#3021
Bnet : masothechild#1126

Hey Wonki,

I think you could be a fit!

Check us out here:

Embers Rising is 6/8H that is AOTC Focused. We raid Tues & Thurs 830p to 1130p est. We also run keys on all off nights. We are Horde on Area 52. My bnet is ganderin4620#1637

Hey Everyone!

Chee Kon on Stormrage is recruiting for Dragonflight. Our goal is AOTC which we have achieved previously and then to step into Mythic as the roster permits. We are currently 5/8H and as such we are no longer recruiting cross faction raiders, as we will need on server characters for Mythic.

We raid from 7PM PST - 10PM PST Mon/Wed which is 10-1AM EST.

We are looking for exceptional players to round out our raid group. All specs will be considered for Mythic spots.

Please reach out to the below individuals if you are interested in hearing more!

BNET: Tacobucket#11442 Discord: Ginobli#1260

BNET: Burtron#1991 Discord: Cheekon#8549

Hey Wonki! 7/8H 2/8M!

Is a AoTc/Mythic focused guild that is currently reforming for Vaults and beyond. Our core raid team has played together for 2 expansions with our raid leader leading multiple CE guilds and is eager to continue in DF starting with Vaults. If you think you’d be a great fit please feel free to reach out!

Recruitment:
Warlock / Boomkin / Shadow Priest
Warrior / WW / Enhance
Disc Priest / Evoker

Main Team Raid Days:
Wednesday 7-10 EST
Friday 7-10 EST

Recruiting all classes and roles!

Please feel free to reach out and chat!
Bnet: Wishkins#1359
Discord: Spex4wild#4587

Thanks all still looking for a guild!

Room for my equally experienced friend who is a 405 warrior DPS also appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello. Day Raiders is on Illidan[H]. We are a new raid guild doing morning raids, 8-11 AM EST. We have a friendly group that is making excellent progress, 8/8 N and 5/8 H. If you would be interested in talking about what we are doing message me.
BN: Jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

OUR RAIDING TEAMS

Total Eclipse (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: BM/MM Hunter, Warlock, Mage

Dark Star (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: any exceptional player

Stellar Drift (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: 3 Healers (Holy Priest>Preservation Evoker>Rsham>H Pal>Mistweaver), DPS/Healer (DPS w/Heals OS or Heals w/DPS OS), 3 Melee DPS (Rogue>Fury Warrior>Enchancement Shaman), and 4 Ranged DPS (Boomie>Devastation Evoker>Ele Shammie>Shadow Priest>Mage>Lock)

Dark Matter (AOTC/Mythic)
6/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: 2 Healers (Preservation Evoker> Holy Priest> Restoration Shaman), 6 Melee DPS (Warrior> DK> Rogue> Monk> DH), 6 Ranged DPS (Mage>Hunter>Evoker>Priest>Warlock), and 1 DPS/Tank Flex

Quasar (AOTC Only)
8/8N 2/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30pm EST
Needs: WW Monk

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita/Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Swizz/Assistant Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

https://eclipsedgaming.com/

Hi, if you’re still looking for a guild hmu, we raid fri-sat 7pm to 11 EST
small guild, our first raidnight we got 8/8nm and 5/8hc . we’re going for mythic kills, and CE in the close future.

We are definitely interested in having a conversation with!

This is our forums post. :slight_smile:

[A] CE Startup LFM - Stormrage

Alzhammer#1406 Btag

Cereal Killerz is 7/8H and we completed our last 2 bosses within 1 week. We’re beginning prog on Raszageth and we’re projecting CE content with Tuesdays as farm nights in Heroic consistently within a couple of weeks.

We have no shamans and could really use a versatile ranged dps with your tool kit.

Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1am EST (First two weeks trials are requested to show up on Tuesdays so we can evaluate, but after that the prog schedule is only Wed/Thur. Please add my Btag and message me when you do if you are interested in joining us.

Hey there, we might have a spot for you, and your Warrior friend. We’re a 3 day guild, and not 2. But if interested, feel free to message me on Bnet.

Hello I am the GM of we raid Monday and Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST. We are currently looking for a few dps/healers for our mythic raid team. A player who can play both resto and ele would be a useful addition to our team if your interested my btag is primal#1419

about us

we were a top 60 us guild in WoD and are reforming around the same core of players currently 15 of our raiders were raiders with our guild in Warlords/MoP. This week was our first offical guild raid and we cleared 7/8 heroic with all kills being 1 pull kills and plan to start mythic’s monday

[ Area 52 ] [Horde] New DragonFlights Guild Recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com), i’m looking for some good people to get us rolling in a couple weeks. let me know if interested