Stormrage guild LFPeeps for Mythic W+Th 2-5 EST day and F+Sat 10pm-1am night teams

Greetings and salutations! Perfect@Stormrage US is a fun, friendly, helpful and safe guild. We do not allow homophobia, racism, sexism, politics or religion bashing. We are looking for a bunch of peeps for our two raid teams. Our Daytime raid The Skeleton Crew which runs Wed and Thurs from 2-5pm EST and our night time raid Team Rush which runs Friday and Saturday from 10pm-1am EST.

The Skeleton Crew info: Runs Wednesday and Thursday from 2pm-5pm EST. Leaders Hazydaze + Vuu. 12/12 Heroic, 3/12 Mythic. 465 minimum ilvl equipped, rank 15 back, 80 neck. Most in need of DPS. Team Motto (Let’s have fun and get things done!) PM Hazydaze (Miladymalady#1620) or Vuu#11402 If you’re interested.

Team Rush Info: Runs Friday and Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. Leaders Ipotis + Jacbone. 12/12 Heroic, 5/12 Mythic. Minimal Requirements: 465 ilvl equipped, rank 15 back, 85 neck. Most in need Dps, demon hunters, A mage and a holy pally. PM Ipotis@Stormrage or Jacbone@Stormrage if you’re interested.

If you cannot reach us in game then please respond here as we check this daily : )

Hope you join us :slight_smile: Let’s give that new tier all we got!

1 Like

Bump for a good cause!!!

And le BUMP

I might be interested! Debating faction changing. Been hard to raid this xpac since im back in the UK now lol

1 Like

Please let us know! We’d be glad to have ya!

I’m looking for a raid group for Friday and Saturday nights. I’m 437 ilvl though and my neck is 70. I’m a Mistweaver monk and have offspec dps which is 434 ilvl.

1 Like

Bumbity bump bump

1 Like

And le bumpsauce

So happy we got server first today !!! xoxo

woot woot bump dis stuffs

The Skeleton Crew Daytime Group (2pm-5pm EST)
12/12 Heroic. 3/12 Mythic progressing pushing on.

What we need:

Melee DPS - Demon Hunter High priority. Other classes please reach out.

DPS/Healer - Looking for DPS with a Healer off spec.

Tanks - Full currently

DPS/Tank - DPS with a Tank offspec. Most classes accepted. Reach out with questions.

Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, Warlocks are highly needed. Others are considered. Please reach out.

Please Reach out to Hazydaze (Miladymalady#1620) or Vûû (Btag: Vuu#11402, Discord Vu#0287) If you’re interested.

BUMP
Bump
BUMP

Bumpit once mo lol

Do you push much Mythic+ or is it just mainly raid focus :)?

Hello bipolar here,

I am interested in joining that afternoon raid team, Skeleton Crew. I am a 475 Fury Warrior and have 12/12H 2/12M Experience. I also tank Mythic+ exceptionally well for anyone trying to get their keys finished and I can also do 5 mask for any guild members that need them. I’m also gearing up a mage for future use incase the team needs more ranged dps.

Anyways, I added both btags of the skeleton team leaders.

Thanks,

Bipolar :slight_smile:

(edit: My btag is Ihatemylife#11538)

A lot of us run through mythic + throughout the week :slight_smile: We also have a new RBG team as well