405 ww (h) lfg

Hello I am looking for a guild that is pushing early into mythic or more. I am 7/8H, I had to step away for several weeks to handle in real life stuff. I want to join an active guild that does keys and does more than just raid log.

I am looking for raid times between 8-11pm est. can’t do earlier or later. I’d also prefer if one of the days were on a Friday or Saturday.
Please post below or message me on discord

Discord: basbas#0707

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Greetings Qlimax - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun (close to your raid times) forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile: