Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
    Prtankz#1351
    ItsMikeYo#1244
  • Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV
  • Website: www(dot)severitygaming(dot)com (Under Construction)
  • Application: (Being Rebuilt)

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

bumpppperpool

hey grub.

my guild Administrators is looking for another shaman, we are 3/9M and do a ton of mythic plus. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 830pm to 11pm eastern time. Sundays are optional alt runs or what not. Have a good day and if i don’t hear from you best of luck to you!

We are on Illidan Us horde.
bnet# fuzzybiscuit#1273

Still looking? We meet all your wants, let me know if you want to chat about come to raid with us

The Reckless of Tichondius is looking for active raiders who are looking to push cutting edge in BoD, we achieved CE in Uldir. We’re a two day raiding guild m/w 8-11 EST.

Discord: Ziarch#2204

LF more members to fill our raid mythic progression, we are currently 3/9 Mythic and just in need of more Burst DPS for progression, Our raid times are 7-10 Central. If Interested fill free to hit me up on Battlenet: Murderah#1133

We are an alliance morning team, if you’re interested check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class, would love warlock)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Hooser! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Resto Shaman to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

I’m the GM of Elitist Rejects, alliance Stormrage. My buddies and I recently rerolled from horde to alliance, and made a guild with the clear goal of pushing CE every tier. While, we’re still building our roster, we’ve been to recruit some 7/9M players already, and others who are 3/9M. I understand if you may be hesitant but we ask that you at least go to our website and read what the guild is all about. We’re not that far from completing a roster, and we are investing a lot of time and effort into making this guild something worthy.

Head over to our website (www()elitistrejects()com) and read all about us. If you have any questions, you can reach me on discord (link is on our website at the top) or battlenet (Trance#1813). Raid times are set for Wed/Sat 8-11PM EST, with a third day being added for mythic progression.

Thank you.

Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul’jin server that has been raiding for the last 13 years. We are currently 6/9 Mythic in BfA. We work on pushing Mythic raid content, and are looking to recruit exceptional players for immediate positions on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 days a week, 3 hours a day:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us at /www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.

Hi Hooser

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello Hooser,
I sent a btag request, would like to see some logs and maybe have a conversation. Looking for a resto shaman.

2/9M
9/9H
Hyjal
7-10PST
wed/sun
Optional tuesday raid

Havak#11708

[H-Tichondrius] | The Murloc Saints |
Currently forming 20-man for more Mythic progress… About 15-man at the moment, AOTC and multiple 1/9M kills (pugging). We are a very stable guild just looking for a few more stable raiders to continue Mythic. Been around for about 2 years with only your typical minor guild drama, which we deal with quick and just get rid of problem raiders when needed.

Some of our top raiders have top 200 world exp, but fun is more important to them now… All members are 18+ and have jobs/families. We all tend to agree on how to run things, we have similar goals, and know how to make a bad situation fun again. We are still fairly immature TBH, but I consider that part of the charm. If this sounds like a place you would like to spend your time in, please do send in an app or contact one of our members.

Raid Times: Tue + Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST

Apply @murlocsaints.com/apply (don’t worry, its just a google form)
Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 or Nosepress#9846

Berserk (H)
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi Grub, Berserk is a two raid group guild Blue Team is the second raid group within the guild. We are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current mythic content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. Blue team is in need a of a few more dedicated, skilled players with a guild first mentality, to begin working on mythic content. Team one is currently 5/9m. Team blue will be pushing to compete with team One. We have a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. Large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and some PvP content.

Bnet: Immortalized#11758
Arctorias#11595
Discord: Yuhmuhnuhmuh#0462

Hey man if you’re still looking Absolute on Mal’Ganis has an opening for a resto shaman. We’re 2/9 M raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 est. Add Rab#11453 if this sounds like a good fit and you want to chat more. Thanks.

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 3/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hey!
Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Closed

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

hooser,
Administrators is looking for a versatile player like yourself, please let me know if you’re interested!

Bump back from vacation

Well, how was the vacation?

Battlenet:

Arctic#1281 (recruiter)
Krayik#1995 (raid leader)
Huckleburger#1954
Bomaz#1424