Delete This Please

Hello all,

I am looking for a new raiding guild. looking for a mythic progression guild that has the goal to achieve cutting edge. Currently ilvl 405 with a lvl40 neck (have a 398mage alt). I am willing to change servers and or factions if the right fit is met. All days and times work for me, due to being a college student.

Please feel free to reach out to me.

my battletag is SBP#11345

Thanks, and look forward to chatting!

Hey Cokes,

I sent a bnet friend request from KassiG#1130 if you’d like to talk more.

We are No Pressure located on Stormrage server. We started out as a community raid team, some of us raiding together since Legion and the rest from Uldir to BoD.

9|9N and 9|9H, we’ll start Mythic this upcoming week on 3/12. We are in need of a Tank and a Healer, all other spots are filled with committed, dependable and experienced players.

Raid Times:
Tues | Thurs - 7pm - 10pm EST
Feasts & Flasks always provided
Invites @ 6:45pm, pulls start at 7pm

If you’re interested, please accept and we’ll chat more.
Hope to hear from you soon.

• Kassle-Stormrage
    Bnet: KassiG#1130

Cokes I added you and look forward to talking to you.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

We also run an alt group on Saturday nights and a load of mythic plus

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%%

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey could you make it weekends?!

i could make weekends. please add SBP#11345 and we can chat.

Hey Cokes, our team is looking for another good warrior to add to our core group, Id like to speak with you over discord if you have a free moment this weekend. I look forward to hearing from you, Helloz from

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius)

Who We Are:

Sunwell Hotel was formed when a few friends who raided on various server decided to come together at the start of BfA to form an adult progression oriented guild. Our roster consists of individuals who are all adults with varying professions ranging from PhD Candidates and Surgeons to Coaches, Marines and Bankers. The one denominator that unites us is our dedication to World of Warcraft.

What We Are Looking For:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, are looking for individuals who will not only fit our raiding criteria but also individuals who’s personalities will merge well with our environment. The below criteria are characteristics that all of our raiders conform to and are the characteristics we look for in all of our potential recruits.

• Individuals with above average raiding skills, awareness and knowledge.
  • Individuals who constantly try to improve themselves by keeping up with current theory-crafting and research/changes pertinent to their class.
  • Individuals with impeccable attendance and punctuality. This is of PARAMOUNT important to us as we are aimed at clearing mythic content. We are adults with professional lives and our time is valuable, if you become part of our core we expect you to value our time as we will value yours.
  • Individuals who’s personalities and attitudes merge well in our environment. It is our belief that progression is fostered not only by punctuality and skill but also by an environment which is drama and clique free and in which our raiders can enjoy themselves.
  • Individuals who are prepared for raid. This means having Flasks, Potions, Enchants and other consumables regardless of the fact that Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided during progression raids.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm-12:00am EST
  • Mythic + Dungeons are run throughout the week and are an activity that we encourage all of our raiders to participate in as it is a required method of maximizing your gear.

Our Current Progress:

BoD Mythic: 2/9

BoD Heroic: 9/9

Our Current Needs for BoD:

1. Tank: (Med Need) BM/War
  2. Healer: (Low Need) HPAL, MW monk
  3. Melee DPS: (Medium Need) DH, WW, DK
  4. Ranged DPS: (High Need) Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag or Discord:

• Asheer#12200(RID) or Asheer#5282(Discord)
    Muaythai#1622
    Ohhelloz#1146