405 Pres Evoker LFG

Looking for a raid guild pushing into mythic. AOTC ready and 2.4k on keys. Willing to transfer. Please add at MultiBiddi#1480 for more info.

Hey there, my guild Needs Supervision on Mal’Ganis is recruiting a healer! We are 7/8H and pushing aotc and then mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est. We push keys daily and have several members approaching 2.5k rating. I added you on bnet!

Hey Multiflame,
Added you on Bnet, Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there,

Duplicity [H][A-52] is looking for a pres evoker for a position on our weekend raid team.

I’ve sent a battle tag request, and I’m also available on discord at ObscurelyMe#5278

Good afternoon!
Not sure if alliance is totally off limits for you, but we are always looking for healers for keys and raids.
Check out or spam below and feel free to poke me in disc for a chat if we seem like a fit and good home!
Disclaimer: Alliance isn’t as bad as people think and we may also have cookies, cheese, and sarcastic sense of humors.

My disc is Tariya#5813 and good luck to you in your hunt regardless

Hiya. I would love to talk
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
7/8H Raz at 36%
Prior mythic guild recruiting last few people for mythic.
alliance

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Core raiding spots available. Let’s talk