405 MW monk 2/9 mythic lf guild

I am looking for a progression guild , I am 405 with 2/9 mythic bosses down, please leave a reply and I will get back to you asap.

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 1/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us

Hey Nolasam, check us out, I’m looking to pick up a couple of additional DPS and another healer to flesh out our roster to finish out Heroic BoD and move into Mythic BoD full time. My Co-GM sent you an in game message as well.

clockwerk
clockwerk is a guild comprised of individuals whose goal is to clear Mythic each tier. We only raid 6 hours a week, so we expect everyone to come prepared with knowledge of the fights and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. We are looking to build a core roster of ~23 players so we can optimize raid composition when necessary. If you’re looking for a fun environment where you don’t get burned out raiding several hours a week, come apply!

** We are also recruiting any players who are looking to just chill and push Mythic+ keys within the guild, so you don’t have to waste your time pugging!

Guild Credo: https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/our-credo (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Schedule
Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST
Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30pm CST

Our Raids
Flasks and food provided!
Current Progress: 1/9M | 7/9H | 9/9N
Tier 22 Progress: 6/8M

Recruitment Needs & Requirements
Melee: all
Ranged: mage/spriest
Healers: mw/disc
Item Level/Logs: 395+ ilvl w/ logs from current or previous tier
Addons: DBM or BigWigs, Exorsus Raid Tools & Weakauras
Heart of Azeroth: Level 38 by 20FEB2019

How to Apply
Submit an App: https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/application (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Contact Info
GM: Omnipotynt#1211 (bnet) / Introspekt#7001 (discord) / omnipotynt@gmail.com
Co-GM: Liveless#1612 (bnet) / Liveless#5859 (discord) / liveless95@gmail.com

Website
https:// sites .google.com/view/clockwerk-illidan/home (remove the spaces before and after “sites”)

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 3/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

Hey Nolasam! Keep Name is looking to supplement our raid team as we move through heroic and finalize our mythic roster. We run Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. We’d love to see you in action and see how you jive with our ridiculous community. Check out our full recruitment post and hit us up if you’d like to take a test drive.

GM - Roccz
BNET: Roccz#1724
Discord: Roccz#2061

Officer - Bachnight
BNET: beethovenday#1823
Discord: beethovenday#2137