405 mage main LF M+ guild and 2 night raiding guild

Hello there,

I’m not sure what your raiding goals are but if you’d like to check out we’d love to bring you aboard. We have our weekday raiding team that raids Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 12am eastern time, and they are looking for a mage. We have a very active M+ community that might just be around your level that’s looking to push 20s very soon.

Our weekday team is AotC focused with a some low-midcore Mythic prog tossed in.

If you are interested, please feel free to reach out

Discord: ObscurelyMe#5278

Hello!

About our guild:

We are a small but very active guild. We are based primarily on the West Coast (PST) So our raid times may be a little late for you. However, I hope it can work out! Our guild is 21 mature + and all inclusive, we do a lot of m+ throughout the week.
We raid 2 nights a week ( Wed 10-12EST | Thurs 10-1AM EST with AOTC (7/8H) as the primary focus. We use discord as our main form of communication out of game.
Please feel to reach out with any questions!
Battlenet : Evyance#1248
Discord : Evyance #4246

Howdy! I saw you were looking for a guild & you seemed like a good fit for us. I’ll link our recruitment post. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Olohunt,

Current progression: 3/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic Vault.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Mathian (BattleNet ID: Matloc#11342)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey man, check us out!

Thanks!

Hey, on Area52 might be a good fit for you! We’re a very chill group and we’d love to have you. We’re currently 7/8H and 2/8M, and are looking for more DPS to round out our team for mythic progression. Many of us like to push M+ as well, with most players being around KSM/KSH levels, although the range goes higher and lower.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Tuesday and Thursday, and we often do optional alt raids on Saturdays too.

Contact me at macgregor#7123 on Discord or nergz#1386 on Bnet.

is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Hey bud I would LOVE to chat with you. We raid 2 nights tues thur 10-1 est currently 7/8h 1/8 M in need of a good mage !! Ops#11419

Keeper of the Keg is a new guild for casual players. If you’re a parent, are traveling for work, or your schedule isn’t set in stone, look no further!

In KotK, we understand that real life takes precedence over any game commitment.
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8pm - 10pm EST, with occasional added time if the group agrees to do so.
We strive to aim for AOTC, and take raiding seriously all while maintaining a fun, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. We love to joke around, tease each other, have a drink (or two), and play WoW how it was meant to play: For fun!
We also provide all needed consumables for raid, enchants, materials for crafted gear, gems, etc at your own discretion. We got you covered on all fronts!

Aside from raiding, we run mythic +, pvp, social events and other games on the side!

The current positions are open for our core roster:
Tanks: N/A
Healers: N/A
RDPS: Mage, evoker
MDPS: Death knight, rogue.

Have a glass on us, and come join us today!

Current progression : 8/8N 1/8H

Discord: Bonebraker#1478
Btag: Bonebraker#11410

Discord: Da_Moose#2954
Btag: Moose#14671

Hey there! I’m here on behalf of . We’re a Horde guild raiding on Zul’Jin. Raid times are Sun/Wed 8-11EST. We’re currently 8/8H and 2/8M and smoothly progressing. Message me if you’d like to chat more: Unnerve#1307. :slight_smile:

Hello, Peak Desolation is a newer (since start of Exp) Prog guild over on Wyrmrest accord. Currently 4/8 H. We have a very active discord and were looking for healers and DPS. Recently started more community based events such as a t-mog contest, Lower level dungeons/raid nights to help gear up players and a monthly movie night. Raid is Tuesday/Friday 9-11PM EST. We are 18+ and we do enjoy messing with eachother as long as we are progressing. If this sounds like something your interested in feel free to apply or send me a message. Btag; Jinkil#1664

2 night 8/8H 2/8M with plenty of active M±ers.

Fragment- Area52 (H), 8/8H 2/8M, is currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE raiding guild is to steadily PROGRESS as far into each tier as possible while having FUN playing with each other.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
none

Melee DPS

Ranged DPS
Mage
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS

Healers
Disc

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowauditDOTcom/us/area-52/fragment/main

Found a guild guys, thanks for reaching out!

Post Nerf Plebs 8/8H 2/8 M would love to have a mage with us for some mythic progression not looking for CE or anything not saying we won’t try. But, we are just a 2 day raid guild of fairly talented players that have done CE before. We are a bunch of friends laid back and just enjoying the expansion so far. We raid Wed/Fri @ 730 CST 830 EST normally about 2 hours sometimes longer on Friday. Most of us are 2500+ M+ rating so if thats your thing I am sure we could find room for another lol. We are Horde side on Illidan but we are cross faction community with a guild on both factions.

Anyway HMU on bnet if this sounds right for you Zoack#1721 or disc Jellymonn#8516

Come check us out…

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group has achieved 8/8N and 7/8H, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We also raid on Thursday and hope to get AOTC on Thursday. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a windwalker monk, holy priest, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, and rogue. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Normal/Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 2/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Would love to talk

Let’s chat over discord! We are 2day guild and we are 2/8m. Forreal#1407

Hey there Olohunt!

HR Department ([H] Mal’Ganis) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.

Hey there, We are The Regulatorz on Illidan. We are 2/8M - 8/8H - We raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. If this fits your criteria DM me for more info! Discord - Danimal#2450 - BNET - Danimal#11524