405 Mage Looking for Guild!

Hey there, We are (The Regulatorz) (Illidan) - 2/8M - 7/8H - We raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8-11PM EST. If this fits your criteria DM me for more info! We would love to have you! Discord - Danimal#2450 - BNET - Danimal#11524

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy raids Tues/Wed 8PM EST and generally does M+ all week long. We’re focused on getting AOTC and then progressing into Mythic after we’ve filled out our roster. If you’re interested feel free to add me on Discord: Heru#9082. Look forward to chatting with you and good luck with finding a guild.

Dragonscale Expedition is looking for more to join our ranks and finish progression in Vaults of Incarnate before the next raid tier is released. We pride ourselves on keeping a casual format to raids with attendance. We do still require that people come to raids with correct gear / specs and understand of fights. While we are limited on our time to raid we want to maximize what we achieve in a night and make progression every week in some format.

Currently we raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights as primary nights from 8pm to 11pm CST. Progression we are 5/8H 8/8N. We do often find time on Sundays for enough people on to do a casual raid with mains and alts if someone finds they no longer need lower tier progression gear.

We would love to add to our roster some addition players in the primary roles of:

Paladin (Holy)
Priest (Holy/Disc)
Shaman (Restoration)

Warlocks
Mages
Hunters
Druid (Boomkins)

We do find interest in people that are flexible and able to switch between specs if needed for raids as we do keep a casual format to our raid time requirements.

If we at all interest you or wish to find out more about the leadership here and where we plan to go please feel free to reach out to myself on discord at Disbeliever#1140. You can also find me in-game at Disbeliever#1489.

Hey mate :slight_smile:

Immortal Ascension is currently looking for a mage to join our team (completes the full set! haha). We are 7/8H and looking to get into mythic asap. Our raid nights are Wednesday / Thursday 8-11pm ST.

Feel free to flick me a message on bnet if you’d like to chat :smiley: Nalla#11185

Greetings Zaldraine!

[H] [Zul’Jin] has an immediate opening of mage for our mythic raid team. Would love to chat with you instead of copy/pasting a recruitment post. Contact me on discord! Forreal#1407

hello!

we would love to talk to you ASAP about a mage opening on our roster!

we raid Weds+Thurs 7PM-11PM CST, our raid prog is currently 3/8 M

you can contact me directly at hero#1272 battletag or read more information about our guild here

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-get-me-out-cemythic-prog-wedsthurs-8pm-12am-est-lf-magedps/

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day CE-Oriented Guild :japanese_ogre: |Hellfire Club| :japanese_ogre: - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Zaldraine!

I would love for you to join my team!

About Us: 2/8 Mythic for our 1st night running Mythic on 1/19/23

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties

4. Guild repairs

5. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Proactive raiders

• Raiders that also run M+ regularly

Current Needs:

DPS: Mage, Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Warlock

Heals: None

Tanks: None

Current Wants: Players that are looking for a bench position but to still be included for CE/AotC/etc.

For more information, add the following or click the application link below:

Recruiter: Malideon#6527 -Discord

Apply: apply.wowaudit com/us/dalaran/hellfire-club/scoops-troop?preview

We’re looking for exactly you! :smiley:

Aerbax#11297

ClearComms is looking for a pumping mage.
We are 2/8 mythic. 7/8 H.
we raid tus/wed 7-10pm CST
if you would like to chat more
Discord #9706

We’ve been looking for a mage to raid T/Th 8-11Pm est 8/8 H and 2/8 M. Btag is slaynjr#1604 if you’d like to talk

Hello, I’m Nawt From GKS on A-52. We are curious if you still looking for a guild? We are currently 2/8 M 8/8H. We are looking for solid players to add to our core roster to achieve CE and push forward after that point. Our Raid times are T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. If this sounds interesting you can contact me in discord Nawt#8001.

We’d be interested in picking up a mage. 3/8M w/ Senneth to 16 percent, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If interested feel free to give me a bnet add - Conzeula#1172

Hello Zaldraine!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progresion teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid days/times:

• Friday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Central Standard Time)
  • Saturday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Central Standard Time)

Alternative Raid day/time:

• Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM (Central Standard Time)

About us:

is a guild thats mostly buddies just here to shoot the sh** and enjoy the game, whether it be World PvP - Keys - Raid - or the occasional transmog run or even a game night or a movie night. We are all here to genuinely just enjoy ourselves and get some Mythic bosses down every Tier.
The guild was formed 2 weeks after the start of Dragonflight as we couldn’t find a guild to meet our times, we thus brought together a bunch of other friends and formed our raid team, however that doesn’t complete our 20-man required Roster.
THATS WHERE YOU COME IN :slight_smile:

What we ask of you as a member of our Raid team:

• Please be on time, enchanted (we have enchanters), flasked and ready to go. Yes I understand these are basic but I would like to state that.
  • Please be a semi-active/active player within the guild/discord and be able to complete keys/mythics. Please do not make the guild gear you thru raid only… Help us help you help ourselves :slight_smile:
  • Give your best effort to let us know if you cannot make it, within our discord we actually have channels to designate to say if you will be tentative and/or not able to make it. We rely on that to say if our core members will make it to raid on time.

None the less…

We do ALOT of trash talking within our guild, A LOT <—
If you cannot take it, this may not be the home for you.

If you would like to chat a little more… Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Discord.

Guildmaster: Shabroe#3839
Myself (Recruiter): Builduhbear#4582
Officer: Gangaskahn#1329

Thank you for giving your time to read this post and think about us as a guild/team.
Have a great day!

Hello!

Da Brewery is looking for more dps to round out the roster. We are an AOTC guild with intentions of pushing into mythic when the roster is filled out. We are not pushing for a hardcore CE but if it happens it happens. But upfront just know we aren’t running the guild that way. Please do not apply if you are looking for a hardcore scene. We like to have fun and enjoy the game BUT we do also want to progress through some of the hardest content the game has to offer.

Recruitment Needs:
-Mage
-Balance Druid
-Ret Paladin

But all exceptional dps will be considered depending on class stacking. (No hunters/warriors/dh/evoker/warlock)

Raid Schedule:
-Tuesday 8-11pm est (reclears and prog)
-Monday 8-11pm est (prog)

Requirements:
-395+ ilvl
-Attendance
-Enchants/flasks/pots/consumables etc
-Knowledge of fights/mechanics

On reclear nights things are a little bit more relaxed and focus is a lot harder on prog nights.

The guild also runs alot of mythic plus and plays other games outside of WoW with a pretty popping discord.

If interested please add me on discord! Tuck#0460

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Hey, if you’re looking to raid with some chill people twice a week, come join Semi Retired on Area 52 (horde). Add my discord Stevie Jay#0326

We’re 7/8H, working on Raz / going into mythic. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12pm

Not sure you have found a guild yet, but if you are still looking add me to Discord (Azgarde#2158) or Bnet (Azgarde#1282) and we could definitely fit you in Wired !

Our guild is Horde side on Thrall - we are AOTC already, run a lot of keys, and may casually push mythic raid (not CE focused). Mostly looking for personality fit than progression. My bnet is Stevelations#11594 if you’d like to chat.

Imperfect-Mal’ganis is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Hello Zaldraine,

We are currently looking for a mage for our Mythic Roster. Currently 8/8H 2/8M T/W 8-11pm EST on Area 52 Horde. I’ll leave our post here, look forward to talking with you!