405 Ilvl Spriest LF Prog-Guild

Hello! I’m seeking an Alliance based guild around, or above, my current progression! It appears the majority of my friends swooshed to alliance D: So, I’d like to follow but still raid if possible :smiley:

Currently 3/9M BoD, this toon had little playtime during Uldir so not much to show there. Also obtained CE:Argus on my warlock before pre-patch.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37867067#metric=dps

Main Shadow, off spec healer (disc primarily). Have a separate 400ilvl azerite set for Disc, too.

Hello!

We are a talented group of people looking to establish a home for ourselves while avoiding the pitfalls of modern WoW guilds.

We are Currently 9/9H and 1/9M with Week 1 Aotc

Our leadership and core members have a plethora of high end raid and M+ experience.

Pushing for CE and running a solid raiding group are no strangers to us, and we are looking for a few more like-minded individuals to join us in this endeavor!

We aim to offer a friendly guild environment, that our members can rely on to remain solid through any trial or tribulation. Make no mistake will take raiding seriously and WE WILL achieve a consistent CE raid team going forward.

We finished Mythic Uldir with 6/8 with less then 3 weeks together as a team, and we have our sights set firmly on CE for BDA

Raid Times:
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
8:00PM EST to 11:00PM EST

Current Needs:

All Melee, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock

Feel free to contact myself on bnet or discord:

B-Net: DethronedCP#1441

Discord: Dethroned#6494

Hey there! We here at Wired are looking for a talented Shadow Priest and I think you’d make a great addition to our team! We hope to hear from you!

Wired (Alliance-Stormrage-US) Mythic Raiding Tue/Thur 8:15 - 11:15pm EST

9/9N 9/9H 2/9M BoD

5/8M Uldir

Current news: Wired is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Progression for the Battle of Dazar’alor raid. We are seeking active players who take the time to study their class/spec, and show dedication to progression by having properly optimized/gemmed/enchanted gear. Attitude is the most important characteristic to join this raid team, we have a close knit group of members and while we do enjoy casual banter during farm runs, we like Discord clear and everyone focused during progression pulls.

Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigs, RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras.

We are currently offering WoW Token reimbursement for transfers if you pass your trial with us!

Raid Nights: Currently we dedicate our two raid nights to progression. We generally do alt runs or other fun activities Friday around 8pm EST. Attendance and performance are reviewed at the end of each raid night by the officer team; all raids are logged and published on Warcraft Logs. Once content is on farm we do allow members to come in on alts to help gear them up.

Recruitment Needs:

• DPS: Warrior / Paladin / Rogue / Warlock / Demon Hunter / Priest

• Healer: Monk / Shaman / Druid

Exceptional players will be considered outside our listed needs

Background: Wired was established in late 2008. We started on Skullcrusher then moved to Korgath and now ended up on Stormrage. We have been in all tiers of raiding since WotLK. We have experienced leadership and a core group of members who are always wanting to hang out and wreck some mobs and horde. We have a very active guild discord which is open for all guild members. We have a strong focus in BFA for strict Mythic Raiding and looking for others to join us into the Tier!

Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers!

Officers:
Choson – GM (Divader#1585)
Syans (Syan#1437)- Raid Lead
Josh (Josh#17353) - Recruit Officer
Razgaline (Cptmullen#1738)

Hi, Akiutumn. I’m from Tyrannical, a 3/9 M guild that has achieved CE for the past 2 tiers. We raid 2 days a week, T/W, from 8-11 pm EST with optional alt runs on Sunday. We seek out skilled players who value a friendly, mature raid environment and optimize our limited 6-hour raiding schedule. Members are also highly active in m+ runs on off-nights. A shadow priest with a healing OS would be a fantastic addition for us, so I hope to hear from you!

To apply, visit our wowprogress page and look for the link to our application. If you have questions, our GM’s Btag is Zoral#1611

Hey there Akiutumn,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hey there Akiutumn,

I would love to chat with you to see if you would be a good fit for us and if we would be a good fit for you. You will find all the information about our guild below.
Add me via Discord as well if you want Maximusbravu#2434

Hey there Akiutumn!

Queen is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

7/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: queenguild.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hey there, <Immortality> 5/9M 8/8M CE is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004, and still have the drive to progress through all Mythic content.
Raid times are M/T/W 8-11pm ET, with an optional heroic run on Sunday evening.
Would love to chat, add me Krinard#1968 :smiley:

Hello Akiutumn,

Tyrannical is a 2 day, semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8-11 pm EST with an optional heroic/alt run on Sundays at raid time. As a 6 hour a week guild with the goal of attaining Cutting Edge, we place a high value on player optimization and performance, but also seek to maintain a friendly, mature, and respectful atmosphere. Our ideal applicant is a player who is competent at his or her class, open to constructive feedback, and who adds to the positive raid environment.

Our current progression is 5/9 M and we have successfully achieved cutting edge in consistent raid tiers.

Highest recruitment needs (all exceptional applicants are considered):

Ranged (Spriest, ele shaman, mage)

Applicants are encouraged to have had previous Cutting Edge or high-level raiding experience in some previous raid tier.

Contact the following officers for more information:

• Zoral#1611
  • Vingh#1281

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST
Mon 8PM-11PM EST (Off night)

After achieving 5/8M Uldir, we have decided to push harder and try for CE in BoD. Looking for like minded players!

Current BoD Progress:
9/9N
9/9H
3/9M

Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:

Lock
Spriest
Moonkin
Mistweaver
Ele Shaman
Resto Shaman
Warrior DPS
Rogue
Resto Druid
Hunter

All exceptional players considered. We are always looking for friends to run content with and bodies to run M+.

Requirements: Minimum IL 385, and 36 HoA. Prefer your progression in line with us, but will consider less with strong logs.

Achieved 5/8M in Uldir raiding with a pretty static roster. We did not extend our 6 hour raid week lockout and ran into attendance issues. For BoD, the officer core has decided to recruit and strive for CE in BoD.
We are active in M+ and gearing outside raid to push the raid team further.
This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

Recruitment Officer:
Battlenet Lucast#1127
Discord Lucast#0562

GM:
Salte#11646

Officers:
dubs#1265 - Officer
Cerelynde#1910 - Officer

[A]Stormrage<The Speakeasy Tavern>|2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues./Wed.9PM-12AM EST|Mythic Progession Raiding Guild|9/9H 1/9M

Tues./Wed. 845PM-12AM EST (Server time). No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights with 90% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Friendly environment that respects players and their time.
  • Strong, approachable, and attentive leadership
  • Sense of community and direction.
  • Clear line of communication.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Effort to integrate yourself within the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
  • Ability to attend all 2 raid days with 90% attendance
  • Discord and a working mic.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • The ability to take constructive criticism.
  • The ability to learn quickly. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Come prepared. You are expected to know your class, and how your class can be used on a specific fight.
  • We provide flasks and food as we are able, but you are expected to use your own potions. Health pots included.

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. We are currently looking for players that can attend raid nights with 90% attendance rate. We are prioritizing recruitment for healers that have DPS off spec.

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Nimx#11581 or Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.

Hey Akiutumn, Mail it in is currently looking for progression minded ranged players to bolster our roster as we continue pushing for cutting edge this tier. I did not see you post your times, but figured I would reach out to see if you could potentially be interested in a morning raiding guild. If not, best of luck to you in your search and I hope you find a place to continue progressing!

Progression
4/9 Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Weeks 1-3 => Wed 4 hrs, Thurs 4 hrs, Fri 4 hrs

Weeks 4+ => Wed 3 hrs, Thurs 3 hrs, Fri 3 hrs

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), Solomon (ItsWhatever#11728) or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

We are looking for all ranged classes

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We exspect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Closed

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Hi there,

Solar Eclipse is looking for dps!

Based on Stormrage, we raid Sunday / Wed, 9pm - 12am EST.

We are currently 3/9M 9/9H

You can contact me on discord Navet#6413 or Bnet Navet#1532