405 ilvl Resto Shaman looking for guild

[A] on Emerald Dream, we’re 6/9M.

Raids are Sun/Mon 8-12 EST.

We are primarily mid-twenties or older and generally try to maintain a mature and relaxed environment, raiding two nights but keeping up CE level progression.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it to see if it’s a good fit.

Hey there!

We are looking for a Resto shaman!

We are a 8 year guild 6/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

Hello again!

Hello!

My guild is in great need of a resto shaman to replace someone that is stepping down from raiding. We’re 4/9M and raid 2 nights a week- tuesday and thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST (and we’re on the horde side).

Let me know if you’re interested! I’m Jesz#1830 on bnet and Jesz#4542 on discord. Hope to hear from you.

this is our recruit spam : [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

add me lets chat, our raid times match what you’re looking for

supremacy#11937

[US][H][Feathermoon/ScarletCrusade] <Average at Best> - 3/9M - Recruiting a healer and dps!

Times: 5:30-8 PST Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday

<Average at Best> is looking to push to get as far into Mythic as we can, hopefully getting Cutting Edge. Currently we are looking for a healer and a dps. Tuesday and Wednesday are our primary progression nights and Monday is for heroic clears while people still need gear from it. This is subject to change based on attendance. If you’d like to be trialed during heroic, or have a discussion about the guild, add me on Battle net at Modeya#1836.

Logs from our Jadefire kill, and a little bit of heroic: warcraftlogs com/reports/Pt736xfLJYyZFw1B

Vod of our Grong prog/kill: twitch tv/videos/384091860

WoWProgress: wowprogress com/guild/us/scarlet-crusade/Average+at+Best
We are running heroic tonight and would love to have you come along as a trial :slight_smile:

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 4/9M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
(Optional Heroic Run on Sunday 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM CST)

Recruiting:
DPS (SPriest, Boomy, Rogue)
Healers (Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman)

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 4/9 M

More info below:
Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >
My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

Grumpy OGs is an alliance guild on Arygos/Llane servers that is recruiting for it’s core team if you’re interested. We have experience running the raids, but not as a guild as we are still somewhat a new guild. We are very friendly, mature, and drama free for sure. Our most active times are from 7pm til about midnight or 1 am. I know you have a lot of offers already, but it never hurts to throw ours our as well. We are a casual progressive guild, so if that’s not your cup of tea, we understand and no hard feelings! Have a great one and good luck on the search! :slight_smile:

horde late night

Hi Tangletotems, my name is Donnie and I represent
We’re a 6/9M guild looking for a solid resto shaman to fill out our roster.
We raid mon 9-11 CST, wends/thurs 8-11 CST
If you’re interested feel free to read our full guild post <Doppelganger> 9/9M 8hrs/wk LFM!
If you think this guild is the right spot for you, go ahead and fill out our application over on doppelganger. enjin. com/
Thanks for your time, and look forward to hearing more from you!