405 Boomy// 405 Resto Druid LF Guild

Posting this on an alt since I don’t want to burn any bridges with my currently guild.

Currently I have Boomy and Resto Druid geared at 405.
Progress: BoD 9/9H and 1/9M BoD. CoS 2/2N.
Horde OR Alliance (doesn’t matter)

I am aiming to look for a DPS position in an AOTC guild. I don’t mind Mythic progression casually.

I do work a rotation shift job, so I will miss 2 raid nights max in a month.

Available Evenings 8:00 pm EST to 11pm EST. (2 nights a week).
I maaay be able to stretch the end times up to 30 mins depending which day my 12 hour shift starts.

Hello…come check us out!
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group. Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm Soon to start: RBG Group Needs: Swing Heal/Back up tank DPS - Will consider all vet players Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed! If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hi Taurala, it looks like you may be a good fit for our heroic AoTC team at Adversaries. The raid times are 8:30pm to 11pm EST and towards the end of a tier they do single-night heroic clears. At the moment they are splitting time with Crucible and BoD. I’ll leave some info below so you can look us up, and feel free to contact me at Keljran#1466.

9 / 9 Heroic BoD
1 / 2 Heroic CoS

Attunement is now recruiting any and all players looking for a place to enjoy all aspects of the game!

We look to build a strong guild community of a wide variety of players, everywhere from new players to experienced veterans, everyone is welcome. There are no experience requirements for joining, whether you are just starting your adventure in the game, coming back from a break, or are looking for a new home to continue your raiding and Mythic+ keys. Groups of friends or dissolving guilds looking for a new place together are also more than welcome.

We also currently have a raid team looking to fill itself out and continue where we left off in Heroic CoS and strive for AoTC before the next raid content is released. If you’re interested in raiding with us, definitely let us know when you reach out and we can give you more details on that!

Seppy#1485 - In Game : Seppy
Teekee#11716 - In Game : Teekeez
Drock#1581 - In Game: Holierthnmao
Adorict#1509 - In Game : Adorict

You and many others have jobs and the game is not #1 priority, that being said we would love to have you. We understand life exists, Check us out.

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!
CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!