404ilvl WW monk LF mythic progression

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H, 404ilvl WW monk LF a guild group that doesn’t raid tuesday or thursday. Looking to do some mythic progression. Always prepared and keep up with any new changes.

Also 1182 IO score for m+ and wanting to push higher if possible.

Hey, send me a bnet request: MrMoist#11746

Would love to see a WW monk flex :wink: Kyonexe#1453

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 3/9M 9/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Swing Tank/DPS and/or Swing Heal/DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Hello, we have immediate spots for mythic, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid

Havak#11708

Hi Dambad,

It sounds like QM’s Sunday/Monday mythic team (3/9M, 7-11pm EST) might be a good fit for you. We are primarily recruiting ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee for a good fit. Please add me (velkana#1155) or our GM/RL, Tthrack#11350, if you agree and would like to chat!

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams. (The two teams raid on opposite nights so this an excellent opportunity for altoholics!)

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
7/9H, 9/9N and 2/2N CoS
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

Still looking for options, looking for horde guilds

Hiya!!! Think we may be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Let’s talk! Here is my guild spam haha.

Horde Guild on Tichondrius (US) in World of Warcraft!
9/9 H, 1/9 M
Current raid schedule:
Fri 4:30pm PST
Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST

Currently recruiting:
RShaman, HPala, MWmonk, Dpriest… But all are always welcome!

Greetings! We are , a Horde raiding guild, that likes to do a little of everything on the side. While we are very casual during the week, and understand real life responsibilities come first, our raid times will always be dedicated to raiding progression. If you are looking to raid, we expect you to be committed to the raid times, show up, and be excellent! We are always looking to strengthen our roster and have the best, most competitive players on our team!

Outside raid times, we are very social, with an active discord! We do a lot of M+, PVP, and just generally hang out. We are a family, and really enjoy our laid back environment. As such, we aren’t interested in toxic people, and want to continue pushing new content without elitists or people who can’t play nice. We understand headbutting can happen during progression, but keep things civil and constructive; basically, just be an adult. :slightly_smiling_face:

We live log all our raids on warcraftlogs, and expect each team member to do their homework and keep improving each week. We need strong team players and people who can execute mechanics, and support your raid team. If you want to be a part of the core raid team and take part in progression, be prepared! For new recruits, we check raider IO, and will take you for some trial runs to see how you perform and go over your logs!

For the newer or more casual players, We are more than happy to teach, and help others get up to par! So please ASK if you need any help or have questions! The best players are the ones who always leave room for improvement and accept criticism. There’s always people on running high and low keys, so get involved! We also do normal runs, alt runs, etc, and are happy to help one-on-one and go over your logs!

Please reach out to me here, on discord @Dodger#6474, on bnet @Dodger#1439, or feel free to reach out to any other officers in game! Let’s chat!

Cheers and Pot on Two!

Still looking

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey, Dambad!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 2/2N in Crucible, 9/9H 1/9M in BoD. We raid W/F 8-1030EST. We pride ourselves on our positive, supportive guild culture as well as our laid-back raid environment, and you sound like a great fit for our raid team!

We have a strong, growing M+ scene as well as a complimentary cross-realm (1k+ io) community to go alongside the guild, so we all have a larger pool of M+ players to run with.

If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to set up a trial or chat, feel free to reach out via bnet: conweezy#1387.

All the best and I hope to hear from you!

• Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Hi Dambad, my guild is in immediate need of a WW monk. We are currently 9/9H, 1/9M in BOD and 2/2N, 1/2H in COS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6-10pm PST. On our offnights our members are very active running keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD - #15 by Galorina-hyjal

Feel free to hit me up on btag to chat further Galorina#1877

Looking for a WW monk for our raids! Check us out! We raid Monday and Wednesday so timing works it looks like. We are similar progression and always wanting more people with higher raider io to push mythic+ with!

Contact me at bnet Moonpie#1732

Hi, Dambad!!

Here are some quick specs about our guild and you can let me know if you are interested. We are recruiting DPS for Mythic BoD progression.

Guild: Dragonflight
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST (server)
Progression: 9/9 Heroic, 5/9 Mythic BoD 2/2 Heroic CoS

Contact me via btag or discord if you’d like more information.
Btag: Nazame#1831
Discord: Naz#8398