404ilvl 3/9M Resto Shaman lf CE guild

Very long mythic raiding history, looking for 4th CE.

T-W-T times night, pacific time only. Open to exceptional offers from Alliance but prefer Horde.

I have logs, please be at least 3/9M with Oppulence near dead.

Also if offer is good enough can switch healer mains to either MW monk, Holy Priest or Holy Paladin. Or can bring these geared alts with me.

nord2505#1864-if you wish to talk but please real inquiries only.

Hey, we may be a good fit, added you battlenet. Hijacks#1262 add me so we can talk some more! :smiley:

This is a bump please

Hey Zala, sent you a request but I’ll leave some information below.

Raid Times: Tues, Thurs, Sun … 9pm to 12am EST (Not Thursday, so I’m sorry)

Progression: 5/9M in our first raid night, could be 8/9M by end of next week

About us: We’re Promethean, a former Top 10 US Guild that was around from 2005-2017. We’re recently reforming with the goal of having a stable guild environment with low drama but still feeling good about our progression. Many of us have experience in the Top 10, 20 US raiding, but we don’t have the time to commit to that anymore.

We have an immediate opening for a Shaman healer… especially after peaking at your logs.

Kobelol#11712

Zalathel! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/9M in BoD and were 8/8M CE in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Jeare (Jeare#1759) or Alloren (Alloren#1606).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

This is a bump please.

Guild & Server: Malus Nexu :Horde: Malorne/Stormscale/Fireetree/Drak’tharon/Spirestone Server Cluster
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 5/9M BoD 8/8M CE Uldir

Former group of hardcore raiders with a core that has been together since the release of Burning Crusade.

We want to see and progress the toughest content blizzard has to offer all while maintaining a casual atmosphere. Please keep in mind during mythic progression, raids can become pretty heated (as it does with most guilds), therefore we want to make sure that keeping a level head and being open to constructive criticism isn’t going to be an issue. Most (but not all) discussions will be held outside of raids to keep progression moving.

With that being said we don’t like our time to be wasted, our players are expected to perform at a high level, be on time for raid invites (accepting invites on calendar), come prepared with an understanding of progression fights, and have consumables (Flask and food are provided by the guild we only ask that you contribute to the bank so the guild can maintain cost)

Outside of Raiding we have a very active player base both in and out of the game, some of the things we do on our off nights include -

Multiple Mythic + groups and carries.
Weekend and off-night normals/heroics and Alt runs of current tier raids
Raid Achievement runs
Overwatch, D3, PUBG
And many other games outside of Blizzard

If you are interested in joining our group contact Colecainee-Malorne(GM) Btag: Colecaine#1970

Requirements: 390+ ilvl , 38 Neck, prior Mythic experience and CE Prog experience.
Needs: 1 Healer and DPS, preference pumpers (Ret pala/Spriest/Mage). Any exceptional players are welcome to apply.

I added your Btag 6/9M raid times T/W/T 8pm est to 11 my Btag if you did not get a request fleet#1643

Sent you a btag request: DJRay87#1487. Can also hit me up on Discord (preferred) DJ#7415.

6/9M on a 2-night schedule. Just rerolled Horde. Hope to hear from you!

Added a lot of you. Bump

Mesmerize

Current Progress: 6/9M 9/9H
Previous Experience: 8/8M Uldir CE - 9/11M Antorus – 9/10M Nighthold – 7/7M EN CE

Days we take shoes (raid days): Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm EST.

What we will provide for you.
Repairs, food, runes, and flasks are provided to raiders. Potions are expected to be brought by the raiders themselves.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:
Guild Master and Raid Leader, Treptei. Trep#1633
Healer Officer, Almond. Nianthis#1324

Hi Zalathel,

I sent you a request from Jintae#1648.

My guild is on US-Tichondrius and we’re currently 6/9M. We raid T/W/T @ 9:00PM - 12:00AM PDT.

Please add me if you want to chat further! Thanks!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla