404 Spriest/402 Disc and 398 boomy LF guild

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for talented and dedicated players in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190

If you are still looking Elevenfold on Stormrage is looking for heals and ranged DPS. We are currently 6/9 BoD and 8/8/ CE in Uldir. We are looking to push CE this tier ASAP. Please reach out to me if you are interested. banr#1424 (btag) banr4484 (discord)

morpheus#1478 horde on malganis 1/9m 9/9 heroic

Gnatty, if you are still looking for a guild to call home, please add me and we can chat.

We have cleared heroic and have just started progressing through Mythic. Your raid times are ok also. Trying to round out our mythic raid roster, and a group of players would fix that. Please add me if you would like to chat to see if it is something we that could work out.

Doomstar#1888

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Gnatty,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hey, Gnatty!

Sorry to hear about your guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 6/9H and looking to fill out our roster for our final push for AOTC and into M. We raid prog W/F 8-1030 EST and have an optional sunday funday alt run during the same time. We have a positive, friendly guild culture and a laidback raid environment. We have a high-demand need for either a disc or shadow, as well as a boomy. I see you have extra tank friends, and our tank positions are full, but if they were interested in rolling into DPS specs, it’s something we could work with, although we are mainly interested in ranged DPS right now, so adding 3-4 melee would hurt us more than help right now.

If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me directly on bnet: Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Hey Gnatty,
We are a Team within a Community that is currently looking to fill the final spots for our raid team and would love to speak with you. Add me on BNET Drinkman#1965 or you can also take a look at our post here:
EX Inferno Red Team

Howdy!

If you are still looking, we’d love to throw old burritos at you…I mean, have you come raid with us! Currently, looking for all of the above. If you are interested, come chat with us: Btag: Oph#1768

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
Currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey there Gnatty,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hello Gnatty,

I just wanted to shoot you our guild information for you to look over if interested!

Looking to expand our Social, Heroic, and Mythic raid team

ABOUT More Dot-

An openly run and honest guild looking to expand our ranks throughout. We have members from all over the world who contribute to all aspects of the guild. Raiding can get stressful sometimes, so we all enjoy setting aside days to PVP/M+/achievements. Raiding with friends is what we all strive to do, we just need more friend =P

Service: Stormrage (A)

RAID TIMES-

Mythic - Friday/Satuday 9pm-1am ST
Heroic - Tuesday 8pm-12pm

CURRENT PROGRESSION-

3/9M BoD

WHAT WE NEED-

Healers:

Resto Shaman
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:

Any ranged

As always, we welcome any mythic or heroic ready players to fill out our core.
All raids spots are open and competitive (we will bring the best available players each night).

We also desire casual/social/achivement junkies for our guild.

CONTACT INFORMATION-

If interested please contact any of the following:

Guildmaster - Secured#1406 bnet/ Secured#4600 discord
Officer - Anxiety#11832 bnet
Officer - Bonza#11353 bnet

or

Apply @ Guilded.gg/Moredots

Hello Gnatty,

I’ll try to keep it simple and not bore you with the details. Our guild Demise on Hyjal has a great group of people who like to kick back and have fun while making progression through current content. We are 1/9M, 4/9H, 9/9H and raid Wed, Thurs, and Sat from 10:00 p.m.- 12:00 a.m. EST. You and all of your friends are welcome.

If you like to kick back and have fun, share some laughs, and progress through content then send us a message we would love to speak to you about joining us. You can reach our GM Ophak at Oph#1768 or myself at Katums#1220. If we don’t hear from you I wish you luck on your next adventure and take care!

Hello!!

[US][A][Cenarius] Part Time Raiders 8/9H

Progression raiding is Fri/Sat 9:30-12:30p eastern. (6:30-9:30p server)
Alt raid Sun 7:30-10:30p eastern. (4:30-7:30p server)

Here is our reddit recruitment post: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/b4sv1j/usacenarius_part_time_raiders_89h_weekend_aotc/

Long story short, we’d be happy to take in any dps, though we’re in need for range dps. We’re mostly active on the weekends and do M+ and achievements. We’re a smaller guild, close nit, have about 18- 20 regular raiders, however because we’re an older averaged group with lives outside the game, we tend to have rotating absences. We still progress and have fun either way.

My battletag: Emzie#1659

Looking forward to hearing from you all :grin:

Hello could you kindly add me on bnet Charlie#13641.

Hey Gnatty and friends,
We might be a good fit for you. Raid times aren’t perfect, but pretty close, so see what you think.

Quick Summary:
Guild is Secret Door on H-Illidan. We just moved there from alliance this week 'cause of the cheap xfers. Raid T/Th 9pm-12 Eastern Time. Lot of ppl love M+. We are currenyl 7/9 H, looking to get AotC pretty soon. Just started looking at Blockade last Thurs.

We also have a couple of current or former military folks. I bet you guys would fit right in.

More info:

We are horde, took me a bit to figure out why it was showing my toon before the xfer.

Hope we can chat soon.
bnet: Anda#1503
Discord: Anda#0691

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 2/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bkp-Nordrassil, Lohtog-Nordrassil, Telesto-Nordrassil, Absürd-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin, Apollyön-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

I think you’d be a good fit for us (if the time conversion works out). We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.

–required ilvl for mythic 395+

– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34

– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - gm
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

well Blood Bath and Beyond is a busy social guild with always something going on and always people on as well my discord is Mamaespressa#4056 if ya want to chat
have a awesome week