404 Spriest/402 Disc and 398 boomy LF guild

Bnet: Inmalisse#1750
Discord Inma#5317

Hey Gnatty,

We’re Attack The Darkness, H, on Zul’jin. If faction changing isn’t a problem for you then I hope you’d at least consider us. We’re 9/9H and 1/9M with a 3% pull on Mythic Grong. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11pm est. We could use the original 3 you listed (SP,Disc and Boomkin) for our main roster. However I couldn’t guarantee a tank spot for your new friends you mentioned. Our tanks have 11/11M CE experience and have been around for a while. If your Rogue friend is a good enough player he might be able to earn a melee spot in our raid. If you’re interested feel free to add me at Kasharan#1912.

Guild & Server: - Team 13 | Horde | Area-52 Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 12am-3am | Sun 11pm-2am Eastern. Current Progression: 8/8m Uldir pre-ners | 3/9m BDA Recruitment Contacts: Qt: Qts#1617 or disocrd !Qts<3#5978

Hey Naudica Gaming [A] [Proudmoore] is recruiting for our Mythic team. We will be striving for Cutting Edge this tier, while the other groups will be getting Ahead of the Curve. The guild is founded and run by experienced raiders with the intention of providing an enjoyable, competitive atmosphere for players who excel at progression raiding, while providing opportunities for more casual players to learn, grow, and enjoy themselves. Aside from raiding the majority of our members are Mythic Plus junkies, from farming +10s to pushing high keys. We welcome any M+ farming contenders to join our daily runs.

What really caught my eye is a large portion of us as well as myself are prior military also with a couple still in. So I think as far as attitude and maturity could be a perfect fit! Our raid time is a tad later than you stated but we are currently in the mist of a discussion to push these times back one to one and half hours to better suit the majority of us.

Our Group 1 is 3/9M 8/9H Thursday/Friday/Monday - 7:00-10:00 server time currently.

Shoot me an add if you want to chat more. bnet plexx777#1691
or discord plexx777#0161

Hey Gnatty. I’d love to speak with you about joining our guild. We are able to accommodate your whole friend crew! Check us out below:

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps
    (Ranged: Mages, Hunters, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Spriest)
    (Melee: Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Rogues)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hey gnatty! Our raid times are a bit late for you, but it sounds like we are the type of community you are looking for. Hit me up if you wanna chat. Good luck in your search!

Vitamin GG is a semi-hardcore guild that seeks to clear Mythic content on a 2 day schdule.

Each member is required to research their class and bring consumables as we strive to work as a team. We currently run Heroic on farm each Thursday from 730-10
server and this is open to all members to get ready and max min their mains for mythic progression.

We are curretly looking for a Ele Shaman or Warlock but any strong DPS will be considred. We are also looking for one more dps to round out our ranks.

Our main raid nights are Friday and Saturday from 730-11 server with an expectation of 80% attendance for the main raid nights. We ask our members to complete
1 Mythic 10 per week and encourage others to also creat groups and farm gear and experience for raid nights.

In game we do it all. We are an active guild with members on throughout the whole week; PVP, Mythic Plus, BG as well as alt runs. We are filled with
a supportive group and we are always looking to work together to help the whole group. We always run logs and constantly look and analyze the logs to push the group further.
You will always find our members seeking sim on gear. We practice a modified loot council for unwanted loot in order to max min but we also encourage all memebers to use the gear
they get and do not require anyone to put their loot up for roll. We strive to be better players and better people and build a group that works well with each other. Our guild is on average
21 and up and we have a very positive social aspect to our group. Since we raid a limited amount of days its imoportant for all memebers to bring their best. Our Goal is to be a CE guild and
we do our best to obtain that end.

If this sounds like a good fit please contact Frogrider (Frogrider#1236) or Aecis (Aecis#1119), on Proudmoore.

Thursday Optional Heroic 730-11pm PST
Friday and Saturday Mythic 730-11pm PST

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority
Blood DeathKnight - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

bout Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
7/8M Uldir
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS
Holy Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

Feel free to add on Bnet

Cthulhu#1666

or

Cyba#1832

Hey there,

Not going to spam you. Definitely would like to chat with you, if you’re both still looking.

Hit me up:
Discord (preferred): Quite Dastardly#3666
Btag: Dastardly#1398

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for talented and dedicated players in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190

If you are still looking Elevenfold on Stormrage is looking for heals and ranged DPS. We are currently 6/9 BoD and 8/8/ CE in Uldir. We are looking to push CE this tier ASAP. Please reach out to me if you are interested. banr#1424 (btag) banr4484 (discord)

morpheus#1478 horde on malganis 1/9m 9/9 heroic

Gnatty, if you are still looking for a guild to call home, please add me and we can chat.

We have cleared heroic and have just started progressing through Mythic. Your raid times are ok also. Trying to round out our mythic raid roster, and a group of players would fix that. Please add me if you would like to chat to see if it is something we that could work out.

Doomstar#1888

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Gnatty,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hey, Gnatty!

Sorry to hear about your guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 6/9H and looking to fill out our roster for our final push for AOTC and into M. We raid prog W/F 8-1030 EST and have an optional sunday funday alt run during the same time. We have a positive, friendly guild culture and a laidback raid environment. We have a high-demand need for either a disc or shadow, as well as a boomy. I see you have extra tank friends, and our tank positions are full, but if they were interested in rolling into DPS specs, it’s something we could work with, although we are mainly interested in ranged DPS right now, so adding 3-4 melee would hurt us more than help right now.

If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me directly on bnet: Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Hey Gnatty,
We are a Team within a Community that is currently looking to fill the final spots for our raid team and would love to speak with you. Add me on BNET Drinkman#1965 or you can also take a look at our post here:
EX Inferno Red Team

Howdy!

If you are still looking, we’d love to throw old burritos at you…I mean, have you come raid with us! Currently, looking for all of the above. If you are interested, come chat with us: Btag: Oph#1768

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
Currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860