404 Spriest/402 Disc and 398 boomy LF guild

Hey!

I have a horde guild that is 2/9M and 9/9N/H. TUE/WED raid times 615-915pm PST (915-1215EST) We do alt/heroic runs on THUR same times, and FRI is RBG night! Always running keys w/ an active community and friendly discord! We are mainly looking for DPS but LMK if interested in chatting more

Rawra#1290

1 Like

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a shadow priest and boomkin to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. We can also chat about the others as I think it is possible to fit them in as well.

We are currently 9/9H 1/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Balance Reborn - Nesingwary 5/9H 1/9M BOD Raid Fri & Sat 7:15 - 10:30 pm
Looking to fill some spots for a solid 20 for mythic progression. Hit me up at Inaya#1208 for more info.

Hit me up, love to chat more. Btag: geesicks#1950

One Percent Parce [H] was built 2 weeks ago started back up from a lot of high end raiders in Legion. We are currently recruiting making a comeback to run through mythic. Looking to get back to a top 50 guild. Had a late start but in 2 weeks we’re ready to push through mythic next week.

Currently just started mythic progression looking to be 2/9 or 3/9 later in the week

Raid Times are 6:30pm - 10:30pm Server time Tuesday and Wednesday (8 hours)
Future raid tiers may change to 3 day guild.

Currently looking for almost all ranged dps. High priority is (shadow, warlocks, mages and hunters) as well as resto shamans.

Have a solid core ready for mythic as we just need to finish the final stages of recruitment. If you are interested in attempting cutting edge this tier, and are ready to raid with some hardcore players, reach out to me. We are also looking for mythic + players pushing above 1.5k+

Discord: Crazyyx#4341
Battlenet: crazyyyx#11558

Hi Gnatty!
Stormfall is currently looking for a Boomy and Spriest to fill our roster. We are Horde side located on Area52. We have an extremely active community and we all work together to help each other out! If transferring is in the cards for you, I think we could be a great fit! Hit us up in Discord or in game if you have questions! <H> Stormfall AOTC+ (9/9H) & M+ Tue/Wed 8PM - LF DPS!

Hi there. Exodus is a horde guild on Illidan. We are currently 9/9 H 1/9M, looking for more capable players to push mythic content.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs, 8-11 EST (5-8 PST) with an optional alt run on Friday.

Our core group has been playing together since vanilla/BC. There are several M+ groups on non-raid nights and many of us play games together outside of WoW.

Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions.

B-Tag: Gathiz#1926

Our guild could be a good fit. Our roster is filling up, but many mythic spots are still up for grabs. We have ho disc and only one boomy. We also have 2 raid teams.

Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 7/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 6/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

We run raider key groups on Fridays between the two teams and then there are several guildies that run push m+ groups throughout the week and weekends.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge this tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/9 Heroic BoD
1/9 Mythic BoD

Were:
4/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• Melee DPS with Tank off spec
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock

Contact Us:
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet or rainb0wbiscuit#3803 on discord
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on bnet or cdnmute#9143 on discord

Hey, Absolute on Mal’Ganis horde side is looking for a few DPS to round out our roster for our push into mythic. We are 1/9 M and 9/9 H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 est. Add Rab#11453 if this sounds like a good fit for you, hope to hear from talking soon.

Hello! We Brought Snacks is raid team from Karma Horde on Stormreaver. We are one of 4 raid teams here, in a community guild with over 700 members. We’re currently 2/9M and 8/9H. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 730-1030CST, 530-830PST. If you’d be interested in chatting, my bnet is Audrinna#1194. Good luck!

Hello there, if your still looking would love to discuss further. Our information is below. Hope to talk to you soon.

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that will be running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are now actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

Hi Gnetty!
I am GM of Titan Forged on Bleeding Hollow Horde
Server is EST, mid pop
Currently we are 2/9M 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Wed (core progression days) 9:30-12:30 est (invites at 9:15). We also plan stuff on Thurs/Mon (usually farm content and/or alt runs, optional)
Guild is pretty active outside of raid times. Many guildies run m+ at various skill levels. We welcome casual/social players as well; we like to make the guild feel like a home :slight_smile:
Here is a link to my guild recruit forum post, if you would like the long version!

Battlenet: mistique#1844
Discord: mistique#3503

Berserk 9/9N 5/9H
Bleeding Hollow
Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi there! We are in need of a Good group of players to help finish our 2nd raid team roster and not knowing all the classes, am 95% sure we ill be able to accommodate the whole group. Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. is a two raid group guild with a large amount of active players regularly running M+, Alt Raids, and PvP content. Blue Squad is the second raid group within the guild and we are looking for active players with a passion to play their class and succeed in the current content. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, with a positive mature approach. We understand that people have lives as well and that things happen and can come out of no where. As a side note team Black is currently 3/9m. So we have the resources to push into mythic, just need a core group to do so.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

We’re looking to add more to our Heroic Raiding group roster and for Mythic + multiple runs and have room for all of you - we raid two nights a week on Monday and Wednesday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST. Check us out! Add me on bnet – Moonpie#1732.

Hey there!

We are looking for a Priest and boomy!

We are a 8 year guild 6/9M BOD, Previously 8/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649 or Dvexx#1490

I think you’d be a good fit for us. Although, I’m not sure if the time conversion works, if you are flexible, we’d love to have all of you.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 teams and a very active community with partnered guild and we do pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

our “Rick & Morty” team is in the market for a full time tank, more dps and open to healers.

Our Team “Alacrity” is LFM dps, open to another full time healer for our 5th core healer slot. If you are open to being split among both raid teams, that works as well. Our info is below. Would love to have you on board.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:

2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:

7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Hey Gnatty, I would be interested in chatting, below is our spam and info.

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

If you are still looking i would like to talk. Ziggy#1109. Ironclad-Stormrage alliance 7/9H 1/9M. Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST.

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit a couple of healers (monk, paladin) with OS DPS, as well as DPS (especially those with heal offspecs). Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays, we also raid on Mondays but that will be an optional night, and that is usually an alt run. We are currently 6/9H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no cursing out other members, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!