404 resto druid. lf mythic and m+

[H][US][Hyjal]

404 ilvl Restoration Druid looking for an active Raiding and M+
guild. Willing to server transfer for the right opportunity. Tired of looking at an empty friends list, and guild lists showing no one online. Looking for a guild that is active beyond raid times, preferably with active coms.

(Also looking for social a guild for my lvl 35 Prot Paladin).

I just returned to the game about 2 weeks ago. Raised my item level to 404, heart of azeroth to 43. Current progression via pugging is 6/9h and a raider_io score of 991. Looking to raid 1-3 days a week. Sunday/Monday evenings work. Alternatively any day of the week in the morning works.

Looking to push for 2k+ .io score.

Previous experience includes but is not limited to:

M+: 2.8k score in Legion.

Raiding:

• BC all raids cleared while relevant
  • WoTLK All content cleared including all hard modes while relevant.
  • Cata BWD, BOT, & DS cleared on heroic while still relevant
  • MOP and WOD didn’t play
  • Legion EN 7/7M CE, TOV & ATBT AOTC.
  • BFA Uldir AOTC, BOD 6/9H

my raider io - Kayak - Hyjal

Unfortunately I don’t have any logs as I haven’t needed them while pugging.

Outside of the game I’m a late 20s Canadian living in the Pacific North West.

Respond here, or message me in game Bnet is Tavan#1460

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hey Kayak :slight_smile: We would love to round out our roster with a promising resto druid, and while I do realize you don’t have logs (which, even just LFR to show you can do the basics is fine!), we’ve definitely picked people up who’ve had a decent M+ score. We’re also on Hyjal, too!

Our discord is generally active, with folks looking for M+ and PvP, and we also have our saturday night social/alt run. For more information, here’s our recruitment spam post: [H] 8/9M <Tyrannosaurus Rekt> Horde - Hyjal, TH/Sun/M, 7-10PST, LF DPS + Healer!

Hi there! Here’s a little about my guild! We are currently recruiting a dps and healer for our mythic raid team (Raid Team 1). All flasks, food, enchants, and gems are provided to our raiders. We can pay for your server transfer if we’re the right fit!

Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times:
Raid Team 1: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm cst
Raid Team 2: Friday & Saturday 7:30pm - 9:30pm cst

Raid Progression: 1/9M 9/9H 9/9N

Time Zone Raid Time Equivalencies:
EST: 8:30pm
PST: 5:30pm
MST: 6:30pm
About Us: AFK Mom Aggro was made by a group of friends late legion, but really started to grow in BFA. We are a raiding/social guild and currently in the process of growing our PvP aspect. We have a very active discord and 524 guildies. All active, since we have monthly inactive purges. We welcome all types of members, hardcore content pushers and casuals alike! We have a different event each day. Such as; mythic keys, PvP, mog runs, farming, movie night, contests, cards against humanity, guild lottery, monopoly, and more! We have two different raid teams. Raid Team 1 is semi-hardcore mythic raid team. While, Raid Team 2 is more casual, noncommittal type of team. We created Raid Team 2 for players who can’t commit to a raid team, but hate pugging.
Our guild has something to offer for everyone! Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!

Contact Recruitment:
Bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765

are you interested in switching to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin^

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Heya! I added you on Bnet! I run a guild that just started a Sunday night only Mythic team and we have a lot of very active M+ members. I’ve been forming a group of folks to push keys, and I’ve really been looking for some people with morning availability, so I would love to run with you!

I’m currently a 1.5k Ele sham, our guild has a heroic-only raid team with AOTC (Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST), and then our new Mythic team (Sun 7-10 PM EST). We’re a historically heroic-only guild, so this is our first tier deciding to do Mythic since we formed in Legion/EN. We’re mostly chill adults who are “retired” hardcore raiders from Classic-Cata, with some more casual folks thrown in. Good mix of players, very active on off-nights, and super alt friendly. We usually have people in discord every night.

Ama#11132

Hi Kayak! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. at the moment we cant offer you mythic raiding but we are quite active, chatty and looking to progress. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

I’ll be in touch with many of you! Those of you I don’t contact it’s not that you don’t look like excellent guilds, it’s simply that your raid times don’t work for me.

Hello! Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Hello Kayak,
We are a guild of raiders that enjoy a more laid back Normal & Heroic style of raiding with AoTC as our goal. However that being said we have also done Mythic Champions of light a few times now. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it’s going to be 3 hours of laughter, joke telling and killing bosses for loot with all of us working together on new bosses. Everyone works hard to learn the new strats and to play their toons to the best of their abilities. The age of members range from 20’s to mid 40’s in the guild so you will not find a PG rating in this guild. Although we keep things respectful we do have some sarcastic and funny people in here.

We are asking recruits to be a min ilvl 385 this will help us progress through the raids with a lot less carrying. If you do not meet these requirements you must be willing to run heroics/mythic+ on off nights to get yourself there. Many of us are running mythic+ keys on off nights and aim to push for higher keys with a minimum of a mythic+ 8, although many of our raiders are doing 11, 12 and 13 keys.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take things to seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitudes or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Active Discord : Afternoon to Evening
We use Discord to interview new recruits to see if we are a good fit.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6PM to 9PM PST - 8PM to 11PM CST - 9PM to 12PM EST. ( Our Raid Progression = 9/9 N 6/9 H 1/9 M )

High Priority Recruitment list:

Healer ( no priest )
Mage
Boomkin

We will also consider anyone who is interested and looking to join our family.

Expectations :
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on time and ready for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on Discord forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before raid.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

Raid Basics: Players must have great raid awareness as well as have knowledge of the class and role they are bringing into the raid. Raiders must the requested raid addons and work on their gear to keep it up to date with our current raid content, but mainly enjoy the toon they play.

WE look forward to talking to you…We’ll leave the lights on, come on HOME.

Battle tags :
GM = Icywidow#1279
Recruitment Officer = RavenSoul#11849

Hi Kayak, Mistakes Were Made is looking for a resto druid. We raid between 10pm-1230am on M/W/Thu. We are currently 3/9M. If that sounds interesting to you, please check us out at

Or ping me directly at bnet NoSoulStones #1778 or discord Kickedpuppy#2561

Got an opportunity you might be interested in! Reach out if interested! :slight_smile:

any chance EST evenings on tues/thurs are good for you? Could use a rdruid for my group.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately:
DPS: Any class/spec. Good heal/tank off-spec a bonus but not mandatory.
Healer: Any class. Comfortable flexing DPS a plus but not required.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Hi, Kayak!

Would you be interested in joining a cross-realm community for M+? I run a community for 1k+ io players who are tired of pugging for their weekly 10s or depleting their higher keys. If a larger pool of skilled M+ is something you’d like access to, feel free to reach out to me on battlenet, conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search,

Shayzee / Conweezy

Hey there Kayak

We have been raiding as a guild since BC and have a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere. We currently have 2 core raiding groups for BoD.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Early Night Raid: 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Thur
Late Night Raid: 10:30pm-1:30am Tue/Wed/Thur

Current recruiting needs: High Priority = **

730p Raid Group
Tank: BM monk
Healer: MW Monk/Resto Druid/Disc Priest/Holy Pally**
DPS: Boomkin **, Warlock

Group Zer0
Tank: Blood DK or Prot Pally
Healer: Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
DPS: Rogue, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter or any exceptional Ranged dps will be considered
Contact: Isley (Isley#11110) or Jessialyn (Jessica#1227) in game for details

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: Deighan, Zomus, Einhorn, Spacelilly, ToxicCobra, Isley, Faestine, Euthanize
Class Leads: Voidform, Melai