404 Pres Evoker LFG [A] or [H]

Hello,

I am 8/8N and 6/8 H Preservation Evoker. After a few years break I am looking to get back into mythic progression raiding again. A CE-focused group is great, but any guild looking to push as far as possible into mythic would be great! My preferred raid times are weekdays 8:30PM-1AM EST 5:30PM to 10PM PST. Also I’m willing to server transfer, and play either faction.

I am also open to leveling and gearing a restoration druid and any tank spec (6yrs tank experience) if needed. I would just bring my evoker until I can get adequately geared for raid. You can reach me at Daemondra#1111 (BNET) and Branzwig#8206 (Discord)

still looking

Hello, my guild, Needs Supervision, is recruiting a healer for our core team. We are pushing aotc and ce. Currently 7/8H. We raid tues/thurs from 8-11pm est. Would you be able to provide your character’s name so I can look a little more into it?

Discord sent.

added, let’s connect. if youd like a rapid run-down, here’s our post

Good afternoon!
BiOL is always looking for healers for keys, raids, and most importantly a long term home.
Check out or spam below and feel free to poke me in disc for a chat if we seem like a fit for you and we can chat. We also have cookies, cheese, and some sarcastic sense of humors mixed with terrible dad jokes.

My disc is Tariya#5813 and good luck to you in your hunt regardless

Hi there. I hope your search is going well. I would love to talk.

Alliance
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern
7/8H Raz at 36%
Prior mythic guild thorough SL.

Seeking to fill last few fire spots before we start mythic raids.

Would love to talk this evening

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Hi there!

Hi there! We are in need of a couple healers for our team due to recent events leading to a couple of them needing to leave the game for RL issues.

Our guild raids from 6 to 9 pm PST on wed and sat. We are 7/8 heroic knocking on the door of Raz for Aotc. We also push keys throughout the week with many members pushing 15s to 20s. Really chill laid back environment with active players.

Please reach out to drag our GM if you are interested in joining up for a raid spot…

Disc info for GM - @Draggato#5421

Ps… You’d be welcome to tank anything you want as well. We have a tank main swapping to heals also.