404 Mage w/ 8/9M experience LF Late Night Raiding (A)

Hey, I am looking for a guild that raids after 9PM (PST). Depending on the days, I could have a few friends that are also looking for a raid team. Guild progression equal to or greater than 3/9M is totally fine by me providing the guild is chill and focused on working towards CE in the future. I was 8/9M on my warlock (Nogic-Kil’jaeden for logs) and have swapped to alliance because I prefer the faction and wanted to find a more enjoyable raiding experience. My alliance character’s name is Syksyk-Proudmoore and I have some logs on that character but I am still in the process of gearing. If interested, please leave a post below or add me if your times are after 9PM PST @Syksyk#1857.

Hey Syksyk Check this!

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM