404 DPS DH/DK LF Sat/Sun late night raiding guild

404 Death Knight or Demon Hunter in need of a weekend late night raiding guild focused to mythic content. Also have a 395 Warlock I wouldnt mind gearing to play.

I’ve been raiding since BC. Have been in a couple high end guilds and am very reliable. A bit behind this expansion due to my busy schedule but im really trying to find a established guild that raids on these days.

Bnet: Diabolic#1632
Discord: Diabolic#7235

Hello, we are recruiting, please make sure the time matches your schedule:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Those times are perfect.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a DPS DK in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 10% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

I want more than 1 night =(

No worries best of luck on your search =)

Hi Sane,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need a tank and more melee dps. We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 also Fy#11724, Swifyre#1796,

Hey Sane, if you play Unholy our weekend crew is looking for some more solid players!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Resto Shaman w/ Ele Offspec (preferred)
  • Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Tony#1337
In game characters: Mf, Dev