404 balance druid (1/9m) lf semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild

Hey Xeren!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 7/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
1/9M - 9/9H - 9/9N

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Optional Heroic
Thursday
5 PM to 8 PM PST (8 PM to 11 PM EST)

Current Needs:
Boomkin (HIGH)
Any Ranged or Melee DPS can hit us up!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 3/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654 for late night

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generally have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 2-3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, (tentatively adding monday) 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 6H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Stay Focused on Zul’jin

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST

Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 3/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

Hi Xeren,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Boomie. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
5/9M BoD - US 200
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!
1 Like

Are you still looking for a guild? If so, we are looking for a feathery friend. Here’s our information, please let me know!

Time to bump

Hiya!

We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. Currently 1/9M with much more to come!
If you are still looking and this could work for you add Nox#1368 (bnet) for more info!

Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Hi there! I would like to talk to you further about your Boomkin. I am the raid leader of on Zul’jin. We are 6/9M 2 day raiding guild that raids Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST. Add me to BattleTag if you would like to chat further Alazar#11360. Below I will include a link to our recruitment thread where you can find more information.

Best of luck in your search!

What up!? “The Remnant” is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era. Our raid environment is pretty laid back and friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we’re also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 3/9M. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals. We’re currently considering any DPS or Healer applicants. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST. Add me on bnet if interested Xep#1944

Hello! Horde side but who knows :slight_smile:

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Reach out if interested

Heya Xeren, we would love to talk to you about joining - Mal’ganis… Feel free to add me on discord @ aspen#4800 or on Bnet @ leighh#1473. We raid from 6:30 - 9:30 CST Thursday and Friday!

Hey Xeren,
I’m from Focus Up (2/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

8/8M CE uldir, 4/9M BoD, Weekend raiding guild here, could use a boomie on roster, weekend raiding guild times are 7:30-10:30pm pst fri/sat, feel free to add me @ Thela#1545 on bnet, thanks!

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. we have 2 teams and a very active community with partnered pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:

2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:

7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Hey Xeren!

Raid Team:
4/9H | 9/9N – All AotC’s since guild started end of MoP
LF up to 6 DPS and 1 Healer (2 if we get all 6 dps!)
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ *

Raid Nights:
Wed, Thur, Mon; 8-11 pm EST
Flexible raid schedule available – Cross server raiding available

Raid:

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Always get our AotC - Active discord
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back
  • You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut! We work raiders from farm into progression by adding more bosses to their play list each week until they are skilled/geared to raid full time progression.

LFM Players who love the game as much as the rest of us! Active players outside of raid. Raiding not required to be a part of the guild as we do Mythic + twice a week, Mog runs and more.

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday &amp;amp; Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag & Discord: Foxcee#1707

give us a look

4/9M 8/8M cutting edge last teir, paid server xfers tues-thursday 3day 9-12 EST alliance for more information contact me at stumbles#1223

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Hey there we are looking for a ranged dps. We raid Tues and Wed 9 pm-12 eastern. Feel free to add me taeyang#1955