403 Shadow / 403 MW LF Alliance Home

Hi there. I am currently maining both a Shadow Priest (Capable of playing Disc and Holy) As well as a MW Monk (Experience playing both Brewmaster and Windwalker as well) … I am currently looking for a home.

I have experience raiding throughout Legion, mostly in Heroic content with dreams of pushing into Mythic. I completed AotC throughout Legion in both Emerald Nightmare and Antorus, however not in the Nighthold or Tomb of Sargeras.

In the current expansion I have completed AotC in Uldir, as well as trying to lead my group through heroic content in Battle Of Dazar’alor.

The reason I am looking for a new group to run with is because the people I am currently doing things with do not have the same interest I do. They don’t want to push into Mythic Raiding, and I don’t want to drag them along.

I am tired of constantly having to pug the group because of lack of interest, and I would much rather be putting my time and effort into a group that constantly shows up and wants to progress as a team.

I am available to raid any weeknight, as well as some weekends. Once I get the schedule, I can create a schedule for work to allow for raids.

I hope there’s a group out there interested, if so here are some ways to get in touch with me:

• Reply to this topic
    *My BTag is HashtagPurch#1243
    *My Discord name is Hashtag#5794

Thank you in advance

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time. On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654

Hellooooooo Hashtagchi!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (4/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

We are looking for more dps to bolster our mythic roster! We have a few people who can’t make raid times at the start and we need to replace them so that we can start mythic prog on time! If you like what you read, I’d love to chat more with you :slight_smile:
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 3/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Would be interested in a Spriest for our roster. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~~

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Hastagchi!
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey man Absolute on horde side Mal’Ganis could use a solid Shadow priest with the ability to be a flex healer. Were 1/9 M 9/9 H raiding Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 est. I’ll add you on bnet (Rab#11453) so let me know if you want to talk or if this interests you. Thanks.

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H with Jadefire to 4% in 5 pulls.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey there Hashtag! Here’s our information, I’d love to talk if you are interested!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 5/9M 9/9H (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 7/9H 1/9M (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 4/9H 1/9M (BoD) 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc)

SRD: Warrior DPS, Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, Healer

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi! I’d love to chat with you!

<The Awakening>

US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh

Alliance

Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.

We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Add me on battle.net to chat

MiniDonut#1880

Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Apotheosis is looking for exceptional applicants for mythic raiding.
Currently 3/9M BoD 7/8M Uldir.

We have been together since the start of Cata from the merger of two 10 man groups, both of which were raiding as a 25 man at some point. The original guild members have been raiding together since BC.

For the longest time we were raiding three days a week and obtaining most of the server first. After taking a break we decided to come back and raid fewer days but more efficient. We decided to run two days to give us more opportunities to experience the game and not to make the game life consuming.

The vast majority of the guild hold professional jobs or are in college so we try to make the best use of our time. We raid 2 days a week and want to maximize our attempts and progress . We expect people to show up on time, contribute to strats, and bring no drama.

We run mythic+ and various other runs through out the week.

Raid Schedule (Eastern Time Zone)
Tuesday 9 pm -12:00
Wednesday 9 pm -12:00

Thank you for your time,

For any questions add Taeyang#1955

***We have a high need for a few DPS and a DPS with heals OS

Evolve is a horde guild on Area 52. The guild itself has been around for a while but took a break from raiding due to most of getting older and starting families etc. We’re back now and raiding at a much more relaxed pace and schedule. Tues/Weds. We are more than just a raid team. We consider ourselves a family and strive to keep a tight bond and friendships. We value personality and good attitudes just as much if not more than peoples self perceived skills at pushing buttons. Outside of raids we enjoy running keys together and have a few groups that LOVE to farm M+, we have people who RBG together, achievements, and we love to do non wow related things like cards against humanity and outside games together as well. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M. We believe good progression doesn’t have to come at the expense of our real lives or by being jerks to one another. If we sound like a place for you we’d love to talk.

Here’s a link to our thread for more info.

Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Hey Hastagchi, Come check us out, i think we may be a perfect home for you!

About Us
Night Renegades is a raiding guild that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can.

We are an adult only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you! However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard!

Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that actively run Mythic+ keystones daily, challenging achievements and mount and pet collectors.

Progression Raid Times
We run for 3 hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm server (9pm EST)

Current Progression
Uldir -8/8 N / 8/8 H / 1/8 M
BoD - 9/9 N / 3/9 H

We are looking to recruit the following:

Healers (Priority on a Holy Paladin)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Requirements
-Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you’re filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or Healer.

-If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight.

-Don’t be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks.

-Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If you’re under 18 or you’re looking for a ‘Family Friendly’ atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us!
We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers:
Eli#1219
Cyanah#1419

Not sure if you are willing to server transfer and faction change, but if you are Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family. We have casual members as well and there is always people online to talk to. If this interests you please contact one of us.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: * Heals preference for resto sham, H Pally and MW Monk; Ranged DPS especially Mage, Shadow Priest and Warlock*

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211, any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place.

Tranquil was formed with the sole intention of completing mythic content in a efficient matter. Our raiding core is comprised of several former top 150 US raiders, through friends that have raided together through different expansions, and our guild leadership is made of experienced raiders that work towards running an efficient raiding environment.

Our Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm ET to 11pm ET

Sunday(optional) 8pm ET to ~ 9:30pm ET

We will be using Sundays as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts for various progression reasons, and to relax and have some fun.

What we expect from you

• Show up prepared: food, flasks, enchants, gems, etc. Have a backup in case you miss a feast or cauldron.
  • Knowing the mechanics of the fight and have the appropriate WeakAuras before zoning in.
  • Keep up-to-date with discord discussions – especially the strategy channels
  • Keep up-to-date with your chosen class – different utilities or abilities to help make a fight simple is helpful.
  • Be open to constructive criticism. We’re human, we make mistakes, and we work together for a common goal. Making a mistake in a video game is ok – hiding it, or getting overly defensive when confronted by it, is not.
  • Banter during trash is fine, we expect it to be dialed back when we’re in the middle of a pull.

We will always be looking for exceptional players to better our community and raid environment. Must provide Logs and past raiding experience.

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

• Battle tag.
    Foo#1280
  • Discord.
    Foo#5050

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Hi Hashtagchi

< Friend Zone > of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are 7/9M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1:00am EST. As a guild we have been around since Cataclysm and will be around until the time WoW dies.

If you want more info or to apply please visit friendzoneguild . enjin . com

My battletag is Sicknizzle#1798 please feel free to add me.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you.