Guild found, Thanks everyone

Guild found, Thanks everyone

Hello I added you on realid callmekobe#11153
Meme-thrall 4/9m
looking for a healer with os and any good dps

Hit me up in game at Syc#11380 or discord at Sy#9645. clockwerk is looking for 1 more healer to fill our core team. Here is our spam <clockwerk> - wed/thur (730-1030cst) - 2/9M | 9/9H - LF any melee & 1 healer (any spec)

[A][Tempo]
9/9H 3/9M
Raid days: Tues/Wens/Thurs 10pm-1Am CST
Hey Felzero were an alliance sargeras guild looking for DPS to finish our core going forward into BFA.
Battlenet: Mattoman0#1803

Hey,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

Hi,

I added you (chent#1729). We’re on Stormreaver raiding 830-1130 EST on Tuesdays/Thursdays. We were 7/8M in Uldir. Currently 3/9M, with probable 4/9M soon.

Send me a message on Bnet and we can chat!

Bump to the top.

Guild & Server: Malus Nexu :Horde: Malorne/Stormscale/Fireetree/Drak’tharon/Spirestone Server Cluster
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 4/9M BoD 8/8M CE Uldir

Former group of hardcore raiders with a core that has been together since the release of Burning Crusade.

We want to see and progress the toughest content blizzard has to offer all while maintaining a casual atmosphere. Please keep in mind during mythic progression, raids can become pretty heated (as it does with most guilds), therefore we want to make sure that keeping a level head and being open to constructive criticism isn’t going to be an issue. Most (but not all) discussions will be held outside of raids to keep progression moving.

With that being said we don’t like our time to be wasted, our players are expected to perform at a high level, be on time for raid invites (accepting invites on calendar), come prepared with an understanding of progression fights, and have consumables (Flask and food are provided by the guild we only ask that you contribute to the bank so the guild can maintain cost)

Outside of Raiding we have a very active player base both in and out of the game, some of the things we do on our off nights include -

Multiple Mythic + groups and carries.
Weekend and off-night normals/heroics and Alt runs of current tier raids
Raid Achievement runs
Overwatch, D3, PUBG
And many other games outside of Blizzard

If you are interested in joining our group contact Colecainee-Malorne(GM) Btag: Colecaine#1970

Requirements: 390+ ilvl , 38 Neck, prior Mythic experience and CE Prog experience.
Needs: Resto Shaman and DPS, preference pumpers (Spriest,Mage, Hunter). Any exceptional players are welcome to apply.

Is there any chance of sat/sun? Here’s our post, if so. I have a spot for both!

If you’d consider 3 shorter evenings; please hit me up.

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)
Uldir - 5/8 (M) - 8/8 (H) - 8/8 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Hey Felzero!

We could be exactly what you are looking for! We are also 3/9M. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. Looking for reliable/dedicated team players who show up to raid and want to kill mythic bosses!

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream and also a multi gaming community.

If any of this could work I’d love to chat. Please add Nox#1368 to bnet.
Thanks in advance and best of luck with your search!

Yo!
My guild raids T/W 7:30-11:00 EST. We’re looking for a rdruid and some dps to flush out our mythic roster. We’re 3/9M with multiple attempts on Opulence and I’m 90% sure we’re going to down it tonight. TBH looking at your post its almost uncanny how much both of our needs match up. I’ve already sent yall Btags (ross#1436). Get back to me so we can trial you tomorrow (thursday 7:30-11:00EST) in our heroic BoD run. Hope to hear back from yall soon!

(rest is copy pasta)

[H] < Tinder> 3/9M 9/9H
Server: Emerald Dream
Times: T/W 7:30-11:00 EST
We run trials Thursday 7:30-11:00 EST in HBoD.
LF rdruids, boomies, mages, rogues, locks, or any big dps/heals!
Btag me if you’re interested!
#ross1436