403 Resto Druid LFG (weekends because of job new schedule)

Hey Maia, sounds like you’d be a good fit:

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 5 years!

9/9 H 1/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871

Heya, we could use another healer or two to finish off our roster, Would love to talk more with you via discord if you can, my tag is aspen#4800

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Maia! Not sure if horde is an option but if it is we’re in need of a solid healer to finish rounding out our roster and would love to chat with you! If we sound like something that would interest you add me on discord and bnet so we can chat.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 7/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello, if you are interested in Horde below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal
Sublime
AOTC 2/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708