403 r druid lf guild 7/8h

Hi there, 403 7/8 heroic r druid with a bunch of pulls on raz, looking for a heroic / laid back mythic group that runs weekly. few CE’s under my belt as well as tons of AOTC’s.

Can play horde or allie, willing to transfer for the right fit.

Pref sat/sun but open to weekday, you can add me Bnet - Saripoo#1576 - Discord - Saripoo#4781 ty for your time.

Hello! We could be the right fit for you!

Imperfect is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. All roles please apply. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Sent you a friend request, hope to talk soon!

Hey there elurith,

Sent you a discord request and would love to chat. Will leave our info below!

Hi Elurith,
BiOL is looking for a healer. since your more laid back we have a few options including mythic fill in etc. If you’d like, check us out below and if interested we can chat! Sent req to disc in meantime.
Have a great day

Hey are you still looking, if so we raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 current prog is 8/8hc 2/8m working on mythic terros, feel free to msg me
disc: Ylydan#5911 bnet: Gromore#11878

Hey Elurith,
Added you on discord would love to chat with you.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Discord sent.