403 MW Heals LF Heroic Raid Team

Hello one and all I am a MW monk healer main and I only heal, I am in search of a decent heroic raiding guild. If your agenda is to push mythic progression after heroic clear and AOTC that is fine or if you are just a heroic clear only guild that is also fine. I am open to most days in a perfect world a fri/sat combo would be best otherwise I am a hour behind server so I could do other days as long as its an 8-11 or 9-12. I know what kind of guild and team I am looking for and I will not settle for less I want a guild that is at least on par to the same progression levels of my late guild (Side note the only reason I left my late guild is they raid to late for my new work schedule) I am a dedicated loyal and reliable healer and raider you treat me good and I will treat you all good, I am always up for healing a mythic dungeon doing old content helping out or whatever needs to be done. I have been playing wow for a very long time and at this point I have to be a tad blunt in what I am looking for, and with that said I would love to chat with anyone more in detail I will link down my Armory as well as my Bnet feel free to add me and we can chat.

PS. If needed or wanted I can get references from my late guild mates for you as well :slight_smile: (Tribes of the Fallen)

Bnet tag -Scarecrow#1600

Armory - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/calýpso

Hi, I’m from Phoenix Dawn! We are currently looking for healers for our N/H raiding guild. We raid from 9-12 server on Tuesday/Wednesday and are currently 6/9H, I went ahead and sent a Bnet request incase you are still looking :slight_smile:

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm EST

Currently looking for Tanks, Healers and DPS…

Note: Keep in mind if we do have a night where we have too many Tanks or Healers you might be asked to switch to DPS or sit…

Need More Info
Feel free to do a /who Evolved Gaming … In game and ask for any officer for more help

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Division 2, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Hey Bayonettá,

We can be your new home!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
  • Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.
  • Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.
  • Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.
  • DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Or reply here:

1 Like