403 Mage looking for a late night guild

The night show is 3/9 mythic. We raid Sunday and Monday from 10pm-1am PST. 12-3am central. Optional farm on Tuesdays. We are recruiting excellent RDPS. If you think you meet that criteria you can chat with me on discord campyourbody#2937 or bnet tim#12145

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we need a mage desperately for our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Krisp US-Zul’jin

Progression:

• 9/9H BoD
  • 3/9M BoD

Raid Times

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)

9:00PM - 11:30pm EST

Recruitment Needs

Tanks

• DK Tank
  • BM Monk

Healers - Need 1 Only

• Shamans
  • Mistweavers
  • Paladin

DPS - Range Preferred

• Warlock
  • Spriest ( High priority)
  • Boomkin (High Priority)

If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Expectations of Raiders

Previous Mythic raiding experience

The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting

The ability to play all roles for your class effectively

Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.

Active participation on guild discord

Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.

Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.

We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally.

Btag: bigdaddywuwu#1311 or Phavik#1172 Phavik#6762

Discord: wuwu#8470 or phavik#6762

Easier to talk during the day via discord

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 5/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

Hey! I’m with the horde guild on Illidan. We’re new to horde and the server, but run by previous top ranked mythic raiders :slight_smile: Not looking to be a CE raid team just AOTC. Looking to create a one shot, get stuff done group that loves to have fun and be casual about the game, yet progress quickly with top notch players who just don’t view this game as a job anymore. We raid Tue/Wed 10pm-1am server (CST).

Could definitely use a strong mage on our team! We’re very helpful, fun loving, mature, just looking to create a tight knit smaller guild that loves to raid, pvp, and push our raiderIO’s as high as we can! :slight_smile: No mass guild invite or any of that nonsense :wink: If we sound like a good fit add me on btag! Sýphira#1723