[A] 404 ilvl Moonkin LF 2-3 Night Raid Team

Hello everyone,
((Edit: Due to some changes I am looking for Alliance Guilds only at this time.))

I am an Ex-Hardcore player looking to get back into the raiding scene, specifically those seeking Cutting Edge. I am not here to waste my time or your time so please read this and don’t just post your copy paste and move along.

Let’s start with what I am looking for:

I am interested in finding a guild that pursues Cutting Edge, raids 2-3 nights a week (preferably guilds that start around 6:30-7pm PST, or translates to that in other time zones, but can also start later) and consists of players that just want to flat out get stuff downed. I was once in one of the best 8 hour/wk guilds in the world for H10-mans back in late Cata/Early MoP and I know what kind of mindset it takes to be in a guild that pushes content on a tight schedule. Also bonus points if your guild does Mythic+ dungeons.

What your raid team is getting out of this:

I am a person who has always put progression and team success over personal gain. That stems from my life as a long time team player in traditional athletics.

I am the type of player that will gladly throw away a path to a high ranking parse if it means executing a mechanic/mechanics correctly to relieve pressure off other players, healers usually being the one’s affected the most in these cases.

One of the best raid leaders I ever raided with believed in Mechanics first, DPS can be fixed after, and I stay true to that mindset. Killing bosses to me has always been worth more than the purples that come with doing so. I always have and always will put the WE before the ME. Now, this does not mean I do not take my personal performance seriously either. I am a player that is a fast learner, always comes prepared (both in and outside of game) and if I do mess up a mechanic it will be fixed by the next pull. I take constructive criticisms well and with an open mind.

Right now my recent experience isn’t much. I re-rolled from being a long time Ret Paladin main to my Moonkin in patch 8.1. Due to ironing out some life events in the recent years, (which I would happily disclose in the recruitment process) it severely hindered my ability to stay active since the transition from 10/25 man Heroic system into the Flex through Mythic system. I am currently stuck in the vicious cycle of cannot get into pugs because don’t have progression/AotC+ because cannot get into pugs and so forth. I am sure there are others here that can sympathize with that cycle as returning players. I have managed to pug 7/9H (H Jaina p3 and H Rasta being the other one missing) and my current server doesn’t exactly have players that pug the 1/9 Mythic people tote around.

My Item Level is currently 403 but that is also with eight gem sockets so the display vs. itemization is inaccurate. HoA (Heart of Azeroth Neck) level 40 almost level 41. I sim my character’s stat weights for PAWN string tri-weekly and keep up with the ever shifting change in the Azerite system for my class/spec. I also love to participate in M+ and have BFA Keystone Conqueror for S1 because it is something else I can do to better myself to help out the team by obtaining gear outside of raid time which I feel plays a huge role in guild efficiency to progress high level content on a casual raiding schedule.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or contact me via the information below:

BattleNet: Proudrunner#11722
Discord: Kass#3780

I look forward to meeting some of you and hope to find a place to establish good ties and friendships with like minded individuals who are laid back with a healthy raiding environment and just want to progress without the game feeling like a job.

Thank you for your time and considerations!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there, our new heroic team in a large multi team guild could use ya! Please check out our information below and let us know if your interested!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that will be running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are now actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

I was once a Member of Eternal Kingdom back when Justicar had a team at the start of Legion. Always kept you guys in mind <3

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Ty for taking time out of your day ! Still looking

Hi Popsicles!

TY for your comprehensive post! It’s always a pleasure to meet players who are so team-oriented! I’ve attached Entropi’s info below and would love a chance to chat if you see a fit!

TY

Guild: -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE, 1/9M, 8/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 10pm-12am EST / 7pm-9pm PST

Recruitment Needs: Experienced, team-oriented raiders, especially Healer (MW Monk, Resto Shaman), RDPS (Mage, Hunter, Boomkin), Demon Hunter, Warrior, SP with healing OS.

About <Entropi>:
“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even with BFA lol). Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our old WoWprogress page:
www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’ve returned to raiding with some friends for BoD to build new friendships and slay WoW bosses on a short-but-efficient schedule. Community is important at Entropi, we have friendships that have lasted 14 years and are interested in welcoming other experienced raiders into our team. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team.

Like-minded M+ players also welcome!

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Hellooooooo Popsicles!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 2/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Door is still open :slight_smile: Used to be a Ret Main

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a boomkin so please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 4/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space infront of the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157(daytime/latenight)

Still lookin for the right fit <3

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still lookin for a home. Bonus points to Alliance Guilds. Good Night~

I really dig the attitude, if you want give us a look Maelstrom-Kul’tiras

4/9M 8/8M cutting edge last teir, paid server xfers tues-thursday 3day 9-12 EST alliance for more information contact me at stumbles#1223

Hehe well feel free to reach out if your interested in coming back to EK :wink:

Horde is Red,
Alliance is Blue,
There’s a Faction War Goin on!
I need a crew!

Hey there moonkin friend. I would love to chat with you about our team! Please take a look at our post and let me know if it sounds like it might be a good fit.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, sadly that’s too early for me :frowning: I wish you luck in your recruitment endeavors and success for your team!

Howdy Popsicles!

We’re recruiting a few more players, specifically a Boomkin, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Battle of Dazar’alor. During mythic progression, we typically clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Battle of Dazar’alor Progression:
5/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic

Uldir Progression:
8/8 Mythic CE

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
11/11 Mythic CE

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

The search continues