403 Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hey, thanks for checking out my post. I am looking for a raiding guild because I took a long break from the raiding scene because I just was not enjoying playing DPS anymore and the other roles didn’t light my fire but I heard about how paladin and priest healing has changed. So I decided to try it out and play around see if I liked it and I fell in love and finally after years, the drive to raid and push my self to improve at the game I love is there again.

As for past raid exp, it was so long ago that it seems like the raid scene has changed so much and the fight has so much more going on in them no that it doesn’t really apply anymore but I was a heroic/mythic raider form the end of Cata to the midway point of WoD.
I am not really sure where my skill level is at now as far as healing as its something I have never really tried before. So I am not sure what level of raiding I will fit into most but I am excited to jump in and find out!

hey nicki we raid thurs/fri 830pm to 11pm est were 6/8 normal 2/8 heroic were are a casual heroic raiding guild but we still like to have fun if this interests you add me on btag

mortality#11220

Hi there,

If willing to check out alliance we can hop in a discord and chat about it if you want heroic raiding.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hi Nicki,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. We’re a friendly guild that will be more than happy to get you back on your raiding feet :slight_smile:

My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Last tier we finished 3/9M BOD. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

BLACKLISTED - 6/8H (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. Most of us have been raiding together for a few tiers now and hope to keep doing so, but we need you! We are always trying to grow our Blacklisted family and provide a happy raiding environment for everyone that feels at home with us.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Zaden#1776 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 6/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - hman980#1353

3. Insomnia - 4/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 3/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 7/8H Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you prefer to stay Horde, we do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 that I would happily get you in contact with their recruitment officer! They have the same ideals/values but a slightly different raid schedule :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hello,

Shroud is a mythic guild pushing for CE. We are in need of a Holy paladin and would love to have you join our team. We raid Tues/Thursday and Sunday 8pm est to 11pm est. If interested please message me through battle net. My battle net ID is scorp#1472.

Hey there Nickimanaj! We are looking for another healer! We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H. Planning on AoTC and Mythic afterwards! Check out our guild recruitment below!

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551 .

Hope to hear from you soon! <3