403+ CE Boomie & Mage Group LF 2-Night

Hey there! Dunno what time zone you want for that midnight finish-time, but thought we could be a good fit. Tues/Thurs from 7pm-10pm PST (server). 5/9M BDA, 8/8M Uldir.

If interested, get @ me:
Discord (preferred): DJ#7415
Btag: DJRay87#1487

Hey there! Here’s our information. I’d love to chat if we sound like a fit.

Malevolency Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild in Tichondrius We are open to adding experienced and strong players to our roster. We reward any high-performing players with an immediate core spot if they prove themselves.

We are currently 9/9H 1/9M in BOD.

Current Raid Times
8pm-11am EST:
Tues/Weds/Thurs

Bnet: Murderah #1133

If you guys would consider 3 nights, hit me up.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generalyl have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

On Zul’Jin US Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid one day a week on Sundays from 6 to 10pm EST.
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649

Hey Thorns,
Hey ,
I’m from Focus Up (2/9M, 8/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Yo! “The Remnant” is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era. Our raid environment is pretty laid back and friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we’re also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 3/9M. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals. We’re currently considering any DPS or Healer applicants. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST. Add me on bnet if interested Xep#1944

Hey there Thornstars!

Bounty is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

6/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: bountystormrage.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hey there thornstars! We are looking for a feathered friend and I would love to talk to you, if you are interested. Here’s our post:

Heya Thornstars, we would love to talk to you about joining - Mal’ganis… Feel free to add me on discord @ aspen#4800 or on Bnet @ leighh#1473. We raid from 6:30 - 9:30 CST Thursday and Friday!

Hey Thorn,
I’m from Focus Up (2/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Battle for Dazar’alor: 5/9m
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey! I have a horde guild that is 9/9H 2/9M w/ raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm PST THUR is our alt/heroic same times and FRI RBGs. Constant keys ran and social discord. tue/wed is full dedicated to mythic only and look to push :smiley: Need more dedicated and reliable raiders for our comp!

LMK if you wanna chat more :smiley:
Rawra#1290