403 Affliction Warlock looking for Mythic guild

Warlock here looking for a mythic raiding guild.

Feel free to look me up on warcraftlogs, though I should say my Uldir progression is nothing to look at: Like a lot of guilds, the one I was in disbanded soon after BfA release, and I didn’t get to do a lot of serious raiding.

If you want to see what I’m about, look me up around Antorus.

I’m looking for a guild that can clear heroic and dabble into mythic, hopefully pushing into later bosses.

My team is looking for a lock :slight_smile:

Hi Augustoc, If you are still looking, Pirate Chat would love for you to consider us! We are currently high need for a warlock on our roster. Add me avalyne#1478 on bnet and we can chat more. Here is our info so you can check us out:

Pirate Chat is a 6/9H,1/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele/Resto Shaman
Warrior
Warlock
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hello Augustoc,

I’d love to talk further with you about our guild and your search for a home.

Here is some information about us. Please reach out to me on bnet if you think you might be a good fit and find us interesting to you.

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 4/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

HEALS (all classes considered - Prefer Pally/Druid)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Raid Times:
Tues-Weds 8PM-11PM EST
Mon 8PM-11PM EST (Off night)

After achieving 5/8M Uldir, we have decided to push harder and try for CE in BoD. Looking for like minded players!

Current BoD Progress:
9/9N
8/9H
1/9M

Uldir Progress:
8/8 N
8/8 H
5/8 M

Current Needs:
Warlock
Spriest
Holy Pally
MW monk
DH

All exceptional players considered. We are always looking for friends to run content with.

Achieved 5/8M in Uldir raiding with a pretty static roster. We did not extend our 6 hour raid week and ran into attendance issues. For BoD, the officer core has decided to recruit and strive for CE in BoD.
We are active in M+ and gearing outside raid to push the raid team further.
This is a great team of people, with fair and intelligent leaders. Exceptional raiders who don’t have the time for hardcore raiding, but want to progress in challenging content are the right fit for us. We have a fairly active discord, and guild members involved in a variety of games. If you are interested, please contact any of the officers below:

Salte#11646 - GM

Recruitment Officer:
Battlenet Lucast#1127
Discord Lucast#0562

Officers:
dubs#1265 - Officer
Cerelynde#1910 - Officer

Hey Augustoc!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - warlock, spriest, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic, currently.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hey there Augustoc

Queen is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

7/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: queenguild.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

we are in desperate need of warlocks so if your consistent can improve and show up for raid we could use you

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We exspect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Closed

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

I might have something to offer you!

<Sushi> — is a new guild on Stormrage that is looking for Progressive Mythic Raiders!

We raid Sat/Sun @ 7-10PM EST and are looking to finish up our roster. We are run by a top 100 GM and consist of mythic raiders who have been raiding together since WoD.

We might be new but that doesn’t mean we don’t pack any punch!

If you’re interested feel free to message our GM: Lineark/Isa (Sushi#11670) or Bladesurge/Hov (Hovski#1535)