403 [9/9H] Ele Shaman LFG

Brother! Our info is below let us know if you’re interested we have core raiding spots available!

Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 2/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Hello Brother,

Have you found a guild yet? Might you be willing to transfer alliance? We are located on Blackhand and raid Tues. and Thurs. 8:30PM PST until 11PM, so the times would work for you! Currently 9/9H, about to start mythic soon. Just filling the last 2 spots on our team and ready to go.

Our team is very active, always someone running islands, keys, bgs, etc. We have a social Discord that people use to hang out, post memes, etc. Our RL and GM is a former top U.S. 100 GM and RL and I have been running the same guild for 10 years although we reformed for BfA under a new name, so you can be assured that we will not fall apart mid-expansion or get beat by the attendance boss. The environment here is semi-progressive, but easy-going. No yelling or drama.

Let me know if you might be interested. You can find a long-term home with us here! Add me at Neddy#1554. Thanks.