402ilvl Holy Priest 7/8H LFG

Imperfect-Mal’ganis 6/8H is a brand new guild formed by CE players coming back together, is now looking for players to fill out our core roster! We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm - 12am EST. We will NOT extend past those times. We value our time and want to make good use of the 6 hours a week of raid. Cleared up to H Brood on first raid night. Please reach out to Drez#11420 (Bnet)/ Drez#3273 (Discord) with any questions or interest

Biggest needs: 2nd tank/Healers/Cloth & Plate dps but all still apply!

Hello friend!
We at Dragonscale Expedition are a very relax and laid back guild ! We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 8 - 11 pm CST. We are currently 6/8H, making great progress! Hit me up in game at Disbeliever#1489 or in discord Disbeliever#1140. Love to hear from you and chat further

Hi there. I’m currently bulding a CE focused roster with plans to continue to push rank. We’re in the market for exactly 1 Holy Priest. We’re 2/8M currently. We are looking for folks to push 410-415ish in the next few weeks, so if thats not the kind of atmosphere you’re after, no worries at all. We’re definitely a place for folks to try and come to min/max as they can with like-minded players. The guild also has an AOTC branch as well.

Please let me know if you’d like to chat. Ekyu#9290 on Disc.

Heya! I’m the GM/Recruiter for the guild Pursuance on Zul’jin. It’s a casual guild of folks that just want to enjoy the game together with friends and down some bosses. We’re currently 7/8H and are looking to recruit a Holy priest. Our raid days are Tues/Weds from 9pm - 12pm EST. We’re focused on getting AOTC and then possibly downing a few mythic bosses. If we’d possibly be a good fit for you feel free to reach out to me on bnet! Tsubino#1385

Hello! Needs Supervision is a horde guild located on mal’ganis. We raid tu/th from 8-11pm est and are 7/8H pushing AOTC and into mythic. We are currently recruiting a healer and run m+ all week! DM me TheMVP#1574

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Bump. Looking for EST guild - ilvl 402 - 7/8H. Preference of days/times M-W 7pm to 11pm.

Just an update ya we are 7/8 and need more warm bodies for mythic raiding!

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009- [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Looking for a strong Healer ,We are 8/8N 7/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. Open to all applications for any solid raider. TY

i think we would be a good match please hit me up and we can chat more answer questions etc

Lowding#1703

Seeking “Semi Hardcore” & “Casual” Gamers for spots in Raid Team 1, Raid Team 2, our RBG Team, and Mythic+ Teams (2k+ focused). We cover realm costs for good candidates who want to progress and kick back with a good bunch of people. We’ve been around since 2009, expanding rapidly coming back into DF and progressing fast (7/8H 2 week old core) while keeping things entertaining, chill for everyone to enjoy, speak their mind, and be themselves. We literally laugh at everything, make life-long friends, and people love the community we bring into gaming.!

Raid Team 1 runs T/Th, 8 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. (CE/SF Focused)

Raid Team 2 runs (T/TH/SA 9 PM server (EST) with Monday cleanup/progression. Spots/classes and specs are open. (AOTC Focused)

High-priority classes

• Healers
    (Priest/Evoker/Shaman/Pally/Monk
  • Ranged DPS
    (Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Lock/S-priest/Ele Sham
  • Melee DPS
    (Enh Shaman/DK/DH/WW/Feral Druid/Ret

Seeking a shot caller & pvpers for the main RBG Team. (2100 exp)

Dm me on Discord - Epicsauce#5234, and you got the spot where we need priests!

Howdy! I saw you were looking for a guild & you seemed like a good fit for us. I’ll link our recruitment post. Just let me know if you have any questions

Hey there. Day Raiders is a morning raid guild on Wednesday Thursday from 8-11 AM EST. We are currently 7/8 H progress. Message if interested.
Discord Ryaden#5511

cow udder need tugging chill, Competitive, & Long -Standing BH guild (T/W/SU) 8/8H 3/8M 7:45 -11pm Est. LF dps and druid priest healer . btag Thalrinn#11769

Hi there! Not sure if you are still interested in finding a new guild but check us out if you are!

Very adult T/M 9-11pm. Come on down to the bay and grill some hotdogs. Omni#9776 on disc!

Hi Lolo,

Guild: Retaliation
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Earthen Ring (US)
Progression Raids: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST/EDT till 10:00pm EST/EDT
Recruiter Contact: Isego#1586 and/or Carly#1264
We are always recruiting skilled players and players willing to learn regardless of class. We go with a work play hard mentality, where having fun and giving each other a hard time is more important than everything being done perfectly every time.

Retaliation is looking for players who are interested in the following:
Progression (Heroic + Some Mythic) raiding
Mythic+ dungeon progression
Must be 18+ years old
Must use Discord for voice communication during group activities

Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for players who play for fun, but also take the time to min/max their characters. Since we all have busy lives outside of the game, we are building a community of players that give 110% to maximize their performance.
Successful raiders in our guild are characterized by two things: 1) personality; and 2) type of player. Gear is easy to get, but being a good team player is not. If you are number one on DPS but have a toxic personality, then you won’t be a good fit. Conversely, if you are the nicest person in the world but you always stand in fire, we also can not take you into progression raids.

Guild Expectations:
Invest effort into making sure you understand your class and role in a fight
Demonstrate consistent character progression (login throughout the week)
Be ready to transfer to US-EarthenRing after successful completion of trial.
Have Discord downloaded and working
Prepare throughout the week for boss encounters and follow directions from the raid leader
Dedicated Raid spots require 80% attendance to progression to maintain status
Arrive on time for raids (at least 10-15 minutes early to be invited and travel to the raid location)
Run a 15+ M+ Key with the guild weekly during progression.

How to Apply:
If you are interested in learning more about us, add Isego#1586 or Carly#1264 to your bnet friends list. We look forward to playing with you!

About Us:
Our guild was established in 2007 when we were playing Warhammer Online, and since then we have played various games together, including Guild Wars 2, Rift, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, and Diablo 3.
Many of us work full-time (average age is 30’s) and can no longer commit to hardcore raiding progression due to out-of-game responsibilities. However, that doesn’t stop us from having fun and clearing content when we are together! Our primary goal is to clear heroic raids and obtain the “Ahead of the Curve” achievement before the next tier of raid content is released. We have achieved every Curve Achievement since WoD. Even though we are on an RP server, we do not participate in RP activities, but members are welcome to on their own.

Hey there Lolo i run an alli guild on stormrage currently 7/8H looking to find another healer for our core team we raid tues wed 9pm-12am EST hit me up on bnet to chat more we are old school raiders with a chill aotc driven team

Lowding#1703

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

If you are looking for a fun raiding environment that also focuses on killing big bad mythic bosses, Triumphant is the guild you have been looking for. So don’t be shy dragon slayers and let’s get going

Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176

Day Raiders is raiding wed and Thursday mornings. We are 7/8 H progress. If interested contact me.
Discord Ryaden#5511