402 rogue and 404 fury warrior LF guild

im currently playing rogue and my friend is play fury warrior. we are looking for a guild on mal ganis to raid any day beside tuesday and thursday im currently 7/9m on my main but i wanna raid on my rogue alt on a different day with my friend

Hello there!

Bello Infernum is a newly formed guild, looking to push into mythic raiding. While we are currently melee heavy and would prefer ranged dps, but we still have open recruitment and will consider exceptional players.

We raid Friday / Sunday 8pm-11pm central. We are on Mal’Ganis as well. Feel free to contact me in game on Vixzi or bnet Vixii#1551 if you have any questions.

Add me. 5/9M guild that can make all the pain go away.

We raid 6:30-10:30EST Sat/Sun

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Emg#11389

Hey there!
Earth Go Hard is 9/9H, 1/9M looking for dps for our mythic raid roster.

We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST.

Add my recruitment officer for more info! Bassanox24#1232

Hi Boosted,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… so that’s 10pm to 1am Eastern I believe?

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid and could really use a couple of good dps =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

<Aftermath> US-Antonidas Alliance is looking for more dependable raiders, mainly DPS. We are currently 8/9 Heroic and raid on Fridays and Saturdays at 6 pm Pacific time (9 pm east coast).

We are a laid back group, and some of our members have been raiding together since BC. We range in ages from late teens/early 20s to older than dirt, and we have several married couples in our raid team.

If you’re interested or would like some more information, message me on Discord Surel #0413 or in game Nybors #1732

We can accommodate both of you into our core.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.