402 Resto Druid horde on madoran

Hi, im Ilvl 402 resto druid, ive raided in the past back just currently getting back into the game after a couple years not playing. ive dont eternal palace on normal and now would like to find a decent guild to help me progress in heroic/mythic. im available for raiding on the weekends but work nights all week so wont be able to do much during the week. all my characters are on madoran and i play for the horde but things could change if i found the right guild i could do a transfer. hope to hear from some one would really like to start doing heroic/mythic. PS: im 18+ and smoke a lot of pot lol.

Hello, we are recruiting. Maybe you can join our alt run or M+ runs before heading to Mythic. We are currently progressing on Mythic and we’re a bunch of late night raiders who play on the weekend. Please see if our raid times are convenient for you.

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

your raid times are are right up my alley, id be very interested in joining. but my druid is on madoran would i have to transfer to be able to raid with you guys?