402 Resto Druid/ 405 Havoc DH LF mythic progression/M+ Guild

I am available every night( and possibly day too)
My Resto druid and DH are both in Stormrage, I can possibly swap faction/realm though. I really want to join an mythic progression team and do M+ with fixed people.(I am super interested in M+) My skill is solid and I can always maximize my dps/ healing during raid and M+.
If you want to talk to me, feel free to add me Deathwingsss#1612. You can also post down below,I will check back every 3-4 hours.
Thank you >_<

Hellooooooo Deathwingsvs!

Immortals is a 9/9H, 5/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Please take a look.
A little about Hostile:
We are a progression guild on Dalaran with a penchant for banter and sarcasm. If you are PC, keep your faint-hearted self moving along to other posts. We call things down the line and expect our players to show up ready and able to kill bosses. We have a lot of fun, sometimes at each other’s expense, but at the end of the day everyone is committed to the task at hand. If you’re willing to handle a few insults and PUMP then we’re the guild for you!

Raid Days & Times :
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM EST for Mythic progression.
Progression: 8/8H & 5/8M (Uldir) // 9/9N, 9/9H, 4/9M (BoD) 2/2H CoS

Currently Recruiting:
Tanks: None
Healers: Resto Shaman/Holy Priest
MDPS: Demon Hunter
RDPS: Boomkin, SPriest, Warlock, Ele Sham

Requirements for raiding (Heroic/Mythic):
-400 iLvl Minimum
-40 HoA
-A minimum of one +10 Mythic per week.

Even if you don’t yet meet these requirements and want to raid, but are willing to work hard to catch up to them, we encourage you to apply!

ANY skilled raider will be considered, as well as anyone who just wants a community to run M+ with. Casual and/or social members and folks that are new to raiding are also welcome to join.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please reach out, or go ahead and apply!

Hostile @ Raider io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dalaran/Hostile

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/adEUS2YFajutslws2

Message in-game or on Discord:
In-game: Chadisatree Btag: Chad#11635/Zaralys#1618 Disc: Chad#0144/Zaralys#9662

Any other specs you prefer to play?

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders)!!
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile:

Hey there Deathwing,
Please see our copy pasta!
Thank you!
[H] < Concordant > on Turalyon US.

We are a guild that has been around for over 10 years, raiding progressively since early TBC. We are a strong, well-mannered team that is seeking raiders who want to stab dragons and dance on their corpses.

Our Mission Statement

We seek motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, maximizing their character to its fullest potential, and being a part of a mature raiding team.

Guild Information

Current progression is 3/9M 9/9H BoD.

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Guild History

With much blood, sweat, and nerd screams, our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Siege of Org, HFC, Nighthold, and Antorus achievement mounts, H Uldir AotC and as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements

Recruiting

Shaman (Resto & Ele)

Priest (All Specs)

Paladin (Holy & Ret)

Hunter (All Specs)

Monk (Mistweaver & Windwalker)

Mage (All Specs)

All other classes and specs will be considered based on performance and experience.

Guild Schedule

Monday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Tuesday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Wednesday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Raiders to complete their +10 for the week)

Thursday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Friday: Off night

Saturday: Alt Raid Run Normal/Heroic: 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Sunday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, Lurah#1825, Zeus#1622, or Died#1748 in game with any questions .